Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/Older LR stage Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:08 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
[PREVIEW]

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz U0BI7kv

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz IzvDYWT

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Dropping another update on ya for the culture. Added some more sprites and increased the bounds to give the superjump more...well jump. Should still work on all versions of mugen. Click dat link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/Older LR stage Re: Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz on Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:06 pm

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
I saw this one on the last video - a classic stage from a great and very hard game on 8 stars back on SNES.
Great work giving it more life and more height and zoom.

31.0/Older LR stage Re: Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz on Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:48 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
Thanks for the love, bruh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cry Me A River (Updated) by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum