Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/Older LR stage Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz on Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
[PREVIEW]

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz KQUYzNw

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz AKggJ1w

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz UDyb0t7

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 8E9xApT

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz D9fbJyB

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz K3q6RWm

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Dug in the crates a bit and updated on of my favorites from a few years ago. An original stage with animations, superjump, looped bgm and zoom. I added added more height to the sprites to increase the superjump. The 1.0 jump was kinda low and the 1.1 with zoom was non existent. Lol! Well...click and enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/Older LR stage Re: Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:02 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Now THIS is my kind of low res stage.
Dat night version - ICU.
What you should do next time rather than just add the front trans layer filter for darkening is apply the same col overlay on each sprite separately at 30% tinted trans and it will make the BG blend more.
Other than that, another 1 for the books GT KERMIT

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

31.0/Older LR stage Re: Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:50 pm

HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz Wcz4RWt
Great stage Vegaz! I really do like the LowRes vibe you portrayed. Excellent Job!

41.0/Older LR stage Re: Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz on Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:21 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Great stage Vegaz! I really do like the LowRes vibe you portrayed. Excellent Job!

Thanks bruh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Now THIS is my kind of low res stage.
Dat night version - ICU.
What you should do next time rather than just add the front trans layer filter for darkening is apply the same col overlay on each sprite separately at 30% tinted trans and it will make the BG blend more.
Other than that, another 1 for the books GT KERMIT

Thanks for the great feedback. That might be worth the effort.

Longhaul UPDATED by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum