Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 2GPpdMR
xX MYRKWOOD Xx
Credits to Phantom D for the html/preview/channel art
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D ZuLk0kP

Preview

Information
According to Germanic Folklore, "Myrkviðr or Myrkwood" is the mythical Black Forest that lies between Asgard and Muspelheim (the realm of fire).

Basically this stage started from a random Discord chat conversation.
The challenge was to carve an 100% original masterpiece stage out of an old low res painting done by Anti-11.
The goal was to make it as deep, animated and extreme as possible while only using the limited resources of GDM's low-res watercolor painting, and use NO existing sprites or anything else too easy or preexisting like most people do.
Yes, I could have done or added a million and one other things to this to make it mindblowing+10 but that defeats the purpose of this exercise which was to make GDM's painting come to life and not shit all over it with unrelated stuff.
Where I was lacking trees or rocks, we rendered a very small number from 3 other another paintings by an artist named Kvacm,
whom had a painting style the most similar to Anti-11's. After that, the rest is trade secrets.
This is the result. what did you do with your life today? GT KERMIT

Stage Specs
Spoiler:

Stage Name: xXMYRKWOODXx
Author: Newagemugen - Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D
Mugen Version: 1.1
Resolution: 854x480/1280x720/1920x1080/3840x2160
Stage size: bloody big (approx 1200x2500)
S.Jump: That and THEN some
Zoomout: .6
Animations: Yes
Transitions: Dynamic light rays that cycle on different parts of the forest .

Credits
Spoiler:

GDM of course coz he drew it, Margatroid for feedback on which layer style I should go with because orinially this stage was going to have waterfalls but the looked gay to me so glad I didnt. PhantomD for various stuff including the video, poster, BGM, code and image tweaks, the html for this post because I'm lazy like that, promostuff) and anyone else on Newage forums and discord I forgots, oh and kvacm for the trees.

Download link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
password:
It's in the video description. Yes there's a password because the other stage guys here did it on their stuff too and i want to be an ass and make you work for it before mugen archive pirates my shit lol.

tomchaos7

tomchaos7

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D GlDVwFc
Very cool stage.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven? ...

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Thats one cleeeeean stage!
I would expect nothing less from anything from stage masters here!
this discord gig is worth me checking eventually to see whats cooking there.
I want in!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D P21sO8E

quinton666

quinton666

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D SPOGNVp
Great stage.

Anti-11

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Well done my collaborators. You've salvage my old sketches and converted into a stage people can enjoy. Perhaps I should draw another project

G

G

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D OjtZ7W5
Good shit, guys.

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Im proud of Yall.
Stage getting mad love on youtube.
We're definitely on a roll this year boyz.
And with Anti-11 back in da mix we only just getting started!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Demitri

Demitri

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D RjBqV68
Another release of this quality and I might have to jump in the mix Twisted Evil

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D QnnT425

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
dooo eeet....yuu wont "insert thanos cheese emoji"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

electrocaid

electrocaid

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D Ya01log
Pure gold What a Face

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 2D2jZmR
Some certified dank.

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 2D2jZmR
oh. my. damn. 🤯😱🙌🏽👏🏽

Spoiler:
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D ROK_sig_Alp_zps30236db7

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
 [Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D UkutF
FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
How this was brought to life is great!
It definitely motivates me to finish and release more of my stuff too here.

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[Mugen 1.1 Hires] xXMYRKWOODXx By Filthy Fredo, Anti-11/GDM The Usurper & Phantom D Ya01log
this internship that you did and really very successful thank you very much for sharing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum