Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Full Game [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:04 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 2GPpdMR
ShadowFox140 reporting. Now this is a project I have been actually working on for a couple of years now. Personal life issues, doubts about the roster and problems with consistency have been clouding my drive to make this mugen that I've always wanted to make. I have decided to start over and remake the roster. This is a starter vid showing the abilities I have given these characters so far.

2Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
First off

- Instant subscribe once i log on to youtube purely for the fact of which BGM track you are using
- combat system and mechanics wise, I have no complaints from what you have shown
- Interesting idea making a heroine edition of Mugen like snk heroines

Suggestions

- Idk how many chars already have been completed but you should aim for a roster of 30 minimum
- if you havent edited all the characters you should just add the unedited POTs versions of the ones you want to the char folder
that you want to edit in future so you can start building the screenpack
- Make the game tag based using the add004 plugin and NOT unotag because trust me its messy
- Poison should be a hidden boss because we dunno still if shes a drag queen or not (lol jks)

3Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:54 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

I thank you for your feedback, Filthy Fredo. I'm not sure how many characters are gonna be in the mugen just yet but a good 30-ish doesn't sound so bad. Tag wise, though I am comfortable with the add004 patch, it's kinda hit and miss depending on what version of the mugen characters are being used but I am still thinking about it. I do have a screenpack for this game, made by Milt Jr. Though I am eternally grateful for what he made for me, I would like to have an upgraded one but I don't know who to ask for one yet. I am going to arrange the char folder to see who is gonna be in it soon. I've been postponing this project for a long time now and I'm doing my best to keep at it. Wish me luck.

4Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:02 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

Here is another update vid. I want to really work on this so this is a way of confirmation.

5Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:16 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Looking good shadowfox.
Design-wise, what sort of aesthetic are you goin 4?
Also what resolution tou gonna make it for?
From what im seeing my guess is either 854x480 or 1280x720

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

6Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:27 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

I'm thinking 1280x720 as for a screenpack, I'd like it to be similar to what they did for darkstalkers vs street fighter but I don't know who to ask for that yet. Perhaps you know someone...?

7Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:01 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Weeell hellooo there lol.
Did i hear someone mention a fullgame project?
I'd be interested to get my hands a little dirty if there's something you have on your mind.

Let the brainstorming begin!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus P21sO8E

8Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:54 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

I think its an great idea. As far as progressing your game. As has been mentioned, there are plenty of us here that would be happy to help with your project but as it is a fullgame, confirming your roster and adding it into a pre-existing screenpack that is similar to the style you want to use would be the best way to start

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

9Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:52 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

Someone made me a screenpack and that's what I'm using right now but for an upgraded one, I still have to think of one. For now, I'd to have an official logo for it to start off.

10Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:06 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

hmmm...I am envisioning something to do with a planet, because of the word venus haha. but also something not TOO feminine, but not TOO masculine. Similar to SNK Heroines logo but at the same time totally nothing like it haha.

If you get what i mean. I am thinking something quite flashy but involving perhaps a glowing venus planet type orb, with a fist, or flames, or idk, maybe something that represents some of the main characters in the roster? Since Ingrid is in the game, she seems like a good potential mascot

11Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:56 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

Ooohhh, that's sounds nice, very nice. I'm not sure about the main character for this mugen yet but I'm somehow seeing Ingrid in it, too......something tells me she would fit in the logo.......The planet orb idea sounds VERY interesting......I like it. If the logo looked like that, I'd do back flips....not physically but in my mind lol

12Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:47 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

I would do physical backflips and mental backflips personally Cheesin

13Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed May 06, 2020 1:24 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

At long last a good version of this character. Race Akira, you're my hero!!!!

14Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Thu May 14, 2020 4:23 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

15Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Fri May 15, 2020 12:58 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Looking good looking gooood. I like the blue mary cancels especially

16Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Thu May 21, 2020 4:19 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

17Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:54 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

I'm currently trying to make a story for my mugen and this is what I came up with so far.

18Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:58 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

19Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:26 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

This is coming together quite well.
the stage selection is on point,
The roster so far is on point,
Now we just need some aesthetic swag on the screenpack to spice it up

20Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:43 am

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

I actually tried to put the add004 tag patch on my screenpack but after so many attempts I haven't been successful. I don't know if I'm forgetting to do something or the one I'm trying to patch up isn't compatible which is why I require a mugen 1.1 screenpack. If I knew how to make these myself I would but unfortunately, I only know but so much so that is why I'm using the one you saw. At least the characters are just the way I want them now. I'm going to keep at this until full completion.

21Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus RjBqV68
Which part in particular was not working with the tag patch?

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

22Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:46 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

That's the thing, I really can't say. I put all the add004 stuff in the main file, I went to the "fight' file and changed that, and nothing. I must be missing something but I don't know what that is. It's confusing, actually.

23Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:29 am

NAMTron

NAMTron

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus RjBqV68
I'm sure someone here may be able to help with it. As I recall, the patch included needs to be applied to each character individually for the tag and extra fight screen functions to work

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

24Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

you have to be careful how you set it up because the way it works is via batch files lining to the relevant folders and patches.
You also have to make sure the add004pie patch has been applied to all the characters correctly, and that you are using the correct batch file to load mugen

[WIP]The Brawl Of Venus 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

25Full Game Re: [WIP]The Brawl Of Venus on Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:04 pm

ShadowFox140

ShadowFox140

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum