Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

hatter's rakuga thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hatter's rakuga thread Empty hatter's rakuga thread on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:20 pm

hatter

hatter

hatter's rakuga thread SPOGNVp
hello, hi, i am hatter. i like to doodle shit, and i do pixel art when i feel like it. it's been a while since i posted art in a mugen forum and i'd like to revisit that. so here we go.

rakugas:
spoilered bc they big af:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

paintings (i'm not going to be doing these often):
also big af:

pixel art (haven't done much for 2020):
Spoiler:

you can find me on social media under @yahyanass_art ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ).

thanks for your interest, and hope to be active around these corners. WeedGrin

2hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:43 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

hatter's rakuga thread 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Awww yeah, finally the collection i've been waiting for!
Great stuff as always man, and great to see it all finally in one place!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

3hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:06 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

hatter's rakuga thread 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Where/how does one even start out spriting? I've always been curious on how to get into it

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm

hatter

hatter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Awww yeah, finally the collection i've been waiting for!
Great stuff as always man, and great to see it all finally in one place!

Thanks man! Definitely been a long time coming.

Where/how does one even start out spriting? I've always been curious on how to get into it

Well for me, I started out just taking sprites from different fighting games and doing style conversions, then tried my hand at making sprites from complete scratch (static and animated), but being bad at drawing at the time made it hard, so I went and practiced that and it made a huge difference in quality and all that. I would say start converting sprites and practicing the basics of drawing (you don't need to get too deep into it imo, casually and all that). then apply what you learn from those basics to your sprites and it should work out. build a base in drawing, apply it to pixel art/animation is the gist of what i'm saying, nah mean.

-----------------------------
New stuff!

rakuga:
「 I     A M     R A K U G A     P R I N C E 」

sprites:

CvS Gen redux (2015 -> 2020)

5hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:37 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

hatter's rakuga thread 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Very nice work

6hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:13 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

hatter's rakuga thread 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Well for me, I started out just taking sprites from different fighting games and doing style conversions, then tried my hand at making sprites from complete scratch (static and animated), but being bad at drawing at the time made it hard, so I went and practiced that and it made a huge difference in quality and all that. I would say start converting sprites and practicing the basics of drawing (you don't need to get too deep into it imo, casually and all that). then apply what you learn from those basics to your sprites and it should work out. build a base in drawing, apply it to pixel art/animation is the gist of what i'm saying, nah mean.

yeah yeah, for sure. so in a nutshelly you need that backbone in the basics of drawing characters by hand first and from there you apply it to the pixel arty side of things right? See that's where I had alot of issues as a young lad because I could draw ok but my proportions and perspectives where really off.

On a side note there's a random rock band here looking for a spriter and not pay XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:49 pm

hatter

hatter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Very nice work

Thanks, much appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:yeah yeah, for sure. so in a nutshelly you need that backbone in the basics of drawing characters by hand first and from there you apply it to the pixel arty side of things right? See that's where I had alot of issues as a young lad because I could draw ok but my proportions and perspectives where really off.

Yeaaah, it's a hard grind, but it pays off in the end.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:On a side note there's a random rock band here looking for a spriter and not pay XD

Lol, I just read the thread. Artwork and no pay? Hell naw. Cheesin

-----------------------------------------

Nothing special today, just decided to brush up on things I usually get wrong (hands and leg muscles; spoilered for size):

Spoiler:

8hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

hatter's rakuga thread 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
Oh, Hatter. From discord. why hellooo there.
good to see you posting stuff here.
Those spoiler links aren't working.
Also there's a broken one in your first post to the rakugaku guy.
You need to post the correct embed image link.
for example my avatar is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].png

so I post like this
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/j8z1lor.png[/img]

and it does this

9hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Sun May 24, 2020 8:39 pm

hatter

hatter

I'll pay attention to that.

Been away from here, sorry about that. Sprite dump incoming:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (made from an old sprite by my friend Ghost Killer)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (in collaboration with Smokenaut from the Hyper DBZ Discord)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (in collaboration with Sumguy11 from the Hyper DBZ Discord)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (made from a discarded sprite by EM00 from MFG)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (made from a discarded sprite by Sinhra/!E)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (remake of an old sprite by zero de armentis)

10hatter's rakuga thread Empty Re: hatter's rakuga thread on Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:02 am

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

hatter's rakuga thread 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
The iori and shredder are definitely my favorites.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum