1. The mugen stage was actually was rip from nebula emulator 2.25b
2. I rip the original source and apply it from the original idea by from Mazemerald he named it Jubei HANABI mugen stage and did some rearrangement to make it more super jump mvc capcom.
3. I took the time and made some rearrangement to the mugen stage is more updated and reconstructed made by me.
4. The Mugen stage comes with two versions Mugen 1.0 + more than 1.1 the Mugen 1.1 has Zoom all the 1.0 does not zoom and both version has animations from the right accurate Source from the actual real game of last blade 2 made by SNK.
5. I also made the stage to have layer section of the sprites to make it more life like.
6. I used some the sprite made by Mazemerald and took his Fireworks sprites and his sprite character Nina from Breath of Fire 4 made by capcom for the PlayStation One.
7. I also renamed mugen stages from the real original name source from last blade.
8. I removed that HUGE moon and replace it with th real moon from the real game.
9. I also readjusted the night sky to work better for super jump characters.
10. I also removed all the tile mirror that was from Mazemerald's HANABI mugen stage.
11.The fireworks are pixel clean and glow animation
and now new mugen stage is now ready to play :) all credit goes to Mazemerald for his awesome idea and sprite he used on his HANABI mugen stage :)
Mugen stage Updated for 1/06/2020 thanks to animaraz lett me know about Nina Tone of color
Download located at Google Drive
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]