Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning City(Destruct) Remake for Mugen 1.1 By Chrono_Strife (26/12/2017)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Burning City(Destruct) Remake for Mugen 1.1 By Chrono_Strife (26/12/2017) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Authors Notes:
Released is this update of a DBZ2k5 stage (by Pextin and the DBZ2k5 team) which is based off the Hyper Dimension "Destruct" stage:
(large filesize is due to the music file and large png fire/smoke anims). Includes a looppointed DBFighterz - West City.ogg track.

The stage code is a mess, because I rushed it all out for Xmas. So if you like the stage and want to use the fire and smoke and cloud assets, use the specific assets, but don't use the entire code base as a reference because I did a bad job. I honestly need to find a way to rerip these fire/smoke fx someday so im not doing layers on layers for seemless looping.

If your FPS is actually dropping below 59.X any any point please let me know you Mugen version, Rendermode, and computer specs (GPU, CPU, and RAM in gigs), and what attack or state Trunks is in that causes your performance to dip. I'm hoping for no issues here, my test machine is a 5.5 year old laptop with an Nvidia 430m that keeps a solid 60fps, so I hope performance in 1.1 openGL will be fine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum