Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Southtown 1.1 by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen 1.1 only low-res SP Southtown 1.1 by Vegaz Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Southtown 1.1 by Vegaz 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

[PREVIEW]

Spoiler:

Fatal Fury Stages

Spoiler:

Art of Fighting Stages

Spoiler:

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

What up, ya'll?! Got something special for ya. This is a screenpack based on the ficional city of Southtown, where Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting took place. It's got alot of goodies. The screenpack has an intro, title, select, vs, victory and options screens. The select theme was mixed by yours truly.

The lifebars are low-res bars I converted to 640x480, and slightly alltered. The "strike" font is my own, as the original lifebars didn't have a hit counter. Yea, that's old school...

It also comes with the 8 original stages from Fatal Fury 1 for the SNES, all of which have custom bgm's and slight modifications to the stages. It also has the 8 original stages from Art of Fighting 1 for the SNES, which also have custom bgm's and minor adjustments. All coding done by me.

It uses custom ports. The ports for all the characters seen in the select screenshot are included with this download along with a "Big Port Template." The small port is a 25x25 square pcx, so you won't need a template for that.

I'd like to thank Fred for creating the original screenpack and the arcade version of "Downtown" that I borrowed fonts, sprites and inspiration from. Also I'd like to thank MarkPachi and Alpyne_D for their feedback. I gotta thank Davias at Spriters Resource for all the original stage sprites.

!!UPDATE SECTION!!

Incase you didn't notice, I just cut and paste comments from the original release. Cuz a lot of that is still true. Here's what I changed.
+adjusted font postitions of lifebars
+added zoom to ALL stages
+changed small port to 25x25(was originally 26x26)
+adjusted select screen
+added new ports and edited some of the old ones(some of the small ports are still 26x26, so beware   :dealwithit:  )

I'd also like to thank the rest of the R.O.K. for their feedback.

Well, that about does it. Thanks guys for ALL your support. Feedback is welcome. See ya around...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Southtown 1.1 by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum