Newagemugen
Join Us Today!
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G

G

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the official Newagemugen community General Support thread
The purpose of this thread is to allow active staff members, moderators, Site Masters and Administrators to answer any questions
you have regarding the Newagemugen community.
Here are some examples of the main types of topics that can be covered in this thread:

SUPPORTED TOPICS
1. Anything regarding Memberships, Rankings/registration/Account related
2. Anything regarding Nominations, Awards, promotions & special forum features
3. Anything regarding the community rules & terms of use policy
4. Anything regarding personal grievances/disciplinary/behavioral issues with other member/s or staff
5. Anything regarding how to use this website & technical site related
6. Anything regarding posting format/categories/where to post content or how to post content

RULES
1. DO NOT private message senior staff members with questions - your inquiries should be kept public, and answered publicly to avoid issues
2. Do not abuse this topic by asking irrelevant/excessive questions
3. Only ask questions or make inquiries pertaining to yourself & not other members/people
4. Only site moderators/admin/verified global moderator staff can provide assistance and answers in this thread to you.
Current Verified active site global moderators/support staff: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Filthy Fredo, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. Donot discredit/attempt to override any information provided by the above mentioned staff - these members have been carefully, individually   selected to curate Newagemugen Forums by Dormant/Inactive senior staff - any decisions made by them/information supplied is in line with the general opinions/decisions of all senior level staff. Do not contact Senior level staff direct regarding any such inquiries.

Dormant Senior Level Staff ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

We thank you for your Understanding and look forward to your inquiries and hope to assist you in any way possible

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Hype Beast (Silver)
Recieved 30 or more likes from other Members

I made a comment about a demotion. I was previously a VIP member and had a purple color to my name. Now my username seems to be in all white and I've lost my VIP status. I've been posting content on a consistent basis, so I'm curious as to why I was demoted?

Oh...I think I see what happened. You guys got rid of that user name status?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:I made a comment about a demotion. I was previously a VIP member and had a purple color to my name. Now my username seems to be in all white and I've lost my VIP status. I've been posting content on a consistent basis, so I'm curious as to why I was demoted?

Oh...I think I see what happened. You guys got rid of that user name status?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum