Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread

+5
Phant0mD
D2TD
Vermilion Spy
Vegaz_Parrelli
G
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G

G

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the official Newagemugen community General Support thread
The purpose of this thread is to allow active staff members, moderators, Site Masters and Administrators to answer any questions
you have regarding the Newagemugen community.
Here are some examples of the main types of topics that can be covered in this thread:

SUPPORTED TOPICS
1. Anything regarding Memberships, Rankings/registration/Account related
2. Anything regarding Nominations, Awards, promotions & special forum features
3. Anything regarding the community rules & terms of use policy
4. Anything regarding personal grievances/disciplinary/behavioral issues with other member/s or staff
5. Anything regarding how to use this website & technical site related
6. Anything regarding posting format/categories/where to post content or how to post content

RULES
1. DO NOT private message senior staff members with questions - your inquiries should be kept public, and answered publicly to avoid issues
2. Do not abuse this topic by asking irrelevant/excessive questions
3. Only ask questions or make inquiries pertaining to yourself & not other members/people
4. Only site moderators/admin/verified global moderator staff can provide assistance and answers in this thread to you.
Current Verified active site global moderators/support staff: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Filthy Fredo, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. Donot discredit/attempt to override any information provided by the above mentioned staff - these members have been carefully, individually   selected to curate Newagemugen Forums by Dormant/Inactive senior staff - any decisions made by them/information supplied is in line with the general opinions/decisions of all senior level staff. Do not contact Senior level staff direct regarding any such inquiries.

Dormant Senior Level Staff ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

We thank you for your Understanding and look forward to your inquiries and hope to assist you in any way possible

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

I made a comment about a demotion. I was previously a VIP member and had a purple color to my name. Now my username seems to be in all white and I've lost my VIP status. I've been posting content on a consistent basis, so I'm curious as to why I was demoted?

Oh...I think I see what happened. You guys got rid of that user name status?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Vegaz_Parrelli wrote:I made a comment about a demotion. I was previously a VIP member and had a purple color to my name. Now my username seems to be in all white and I've lost my VIP status. I've been posting content on a consistent basis, so I'm curious as to why I was demoted?

Oh...I think I see what happened. You guys got rid of that user name status?

D2TD

D2TD

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I was temporarily demoted for misconduct, although there is no description of supposed misconduct done. I haven't disrespected or done anything on this website, other than post links to my videos.

YouTube channel:

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

@vspy @zu for the record, I haven't been around much as of late but i can cosign this man is all good, and to my knowledge hasn't done anything i'm aware of to merit a demotion etc, I can vouch for him being solid to the NAM cause for what its worth. hopefully this is a mixup or an error and can be sorted soon before xmas bow

D2TD likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

D2TD wrote:I was temporarily demoted for misconduct, although there is no description of supposed misconduct done.  I haven't disrespected or done anything on this website, other than post links to my videos.

Hi D2TD
Thank you for submitting an Appeal query.
It does appear that your account has been flagged since November 2022.
I have raised a response query & You should receive an email from an administrator/myself within the next 3 days regarding this.
Thank you for your patience.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx and D2TD like this post

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vermilion Spy wrote:
D2TD wrote:I was temporarily demoted for misconduct, although there is no description of supposed misconduct done.  I haven't disrespected or done anything on this website, other than post links to my videos.

Hi D2TD
Thank you for submitting an Appeal query.
It does appear that your account has been flagged since November 2022.
I have raised a response query & You should receive an email from an administrator/myself within the next 3 days regarding this.
Thank you for your patience.

thank you for the response to my appeal.

YouTube channel:

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I know what this was regarding. you should get an email shortly amigo that will answer any questions you have. If not, feel free to post any additional questions regarding your email here!

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

It is 12/27/2022. My temporary demotion was over on 12/22/2022, yet it is still reflected on my account on the Discord server. Can someone do something about this?

YouTube channel:

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

D2TD wrote:It is 12/27/2022.  My temporary demotion was over on 12/22/2022, yet it is still reflected on my account on the Discord server.  Can someone do something about this?

Hi D2TD
Fredo/Tier 4 Deity members manage discord. You can message him/anyone with that rank direct.
I can also see your forum rank and Mugen cinema Network status is still revoked.
I can fix that for you as yes it does appear to have lapsed past the stand down period.

I would however suggest that you double check you have not posted any prohibited links in the releases section.
You can post any video in the cinema section, but the downloads section must contain only direct download links as per our 2020 forum policy
Please refer to Rule009. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vermilion Spy wrote:
D2TD wrote:It is 12/27/2022.  My temporary demotion was over on 12/22/2022, yet it is still reflected on my account on the Discord server.  Can someone do something about this?

Hi D2TD
Fredo/Tier 4 Deity members manage discord. You can message him/anyone with that rank direct.
I can also see your forum rank and Mugen cinema Network status is still revoked.
I can fix that for you as yes it does appear to have lapsed past the stand down period.

I would however suggest that you double check you have not posted any prohibited links in the releases section.
You can post any video in the cinema section, but the downloads section must contain only direct download links as per our 2020 forum policy
Please refer to Rule009. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask

Alright, I will message Fredo on Discord.
I have no prohibited links in the downloads section

YouTube channel:

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

D2TD wrote:
Vermilion Spy wrote:

Hi D2TD

Hi D2TD

For some reason there is still a "Spring-boarding" error showing preventing me from promoting your account.
It is suggesting that you have some prohibited links in the releases section.
Please double check you have not added any prohibited links as pe our 2020 forum policy (refer to direct download links info rule:009)

I will pass this error message on to the other senior staff to launch an inquiry in the mean time. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Vermilion Spy wrote:
D2TD wrote:
Vermilion Spy wrote:

Hi D2TD

Hi D2TD

For some reason there is still a "Spring-boarding" error showing preventing me from promoting your account.
It is suggesting that you have some prohibited links in the releases section.
Please double check you have not added any prohibited links as pe our 2020 forum policy (refer to direct download links info rule:009)

I will pass this error message on to the other senior staff to launch an inquiry in the mean time. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask

I went through all my downloads posts, and there are no prohibited links in any of them. The only other links included in the post are the YouTube video links, in which the char release originates from.

YouTube channel:

technine666

technine666

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Crowd Favorite (Stone)
Recieved 10 or more likes from other Members
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Greetings. I was recently added to the gold group. I downloaded the stages from YouTube. I was wondering how you go about getting the passwords?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Thank you for your time.

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

technine666 wrote:Greetings. I was recently added to the gold group. I downloaded the stages from YouTube. I was wondering how you go about getting the passwords?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Thank you for your time.

Hello yup I can send for you check your PM

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Download My Mugen Stuff [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

technine666 likes this post

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I've been removed from the Cinenma Network Group, although I have the NAM links properly placed in my video descriptions.  Also, for no apparent reason or warning, I have again been demoted in the Discord server.  Can someone fix these issues?

YouTube channel:

NAMTron

NAMTron

General community support/Appeals/FAQs Thread RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

D2TD wrote:I've been removed from the Cinema Network Group, although I have the NAM links properly placed in my video descriptions.  Also, for no apparent reason or warning, I have again been demoted in the Discord server.  Can someone fix these issues?

Hi D2TD

I have looked into your account issue.
Last month an announcement was made regarding server changes in regards to traffic/SEO services for the Mugen Cinema Network.

In short, some member accounts had video headers incorrectly configured for SEO to function correctly. This would of affected several accounts.
It appears your account may have had some incorrectly configured video description headers but it all appears to be working now.
Your video description headers seem to have been updated to the correct format. I have upgraded your account/usergroup status back to he NAM cinema Network Usergroup. You may receive an email confirmation soon if not already.

Regarding Discord server, the API should also update your account automatically over the next hour or so.
Thank you for pointing this out.

D2TD likes this post

D2TD

D2TD

Survivor (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

NAMTron wrote:
D2TD wrote:I've been removed from the Cinema Network Group, although I have the NAM links properly placed in my video descriptions.  Also, for no apparent reason or warning, I have again been demoted in the Discord server.  Can someone fix these issues?

Hi D2TD

I have looked into your account issue.
Last month an announcement was made regarding server changes in regards to traffic/SEO services for the Mugen Cinema Network.

In short, some member accounts had video headers incorrectly configured for SEO to function correctly. This would of affected several accounts.
It appears your account may have had some incorrectly configured video description headers but it all appears to be working now.
Your video description headers seem to have been updated to the correct format. I have upgraded your account/usergroup status back to he NAM cinema Network Usergroup. You may receive an email confirmation soon if not already.

Regarding Discord server, the API should also update your account automatically over the next hour or so.
Thank you for pointing this out.

Thanks for the quick response and for your help!

YouTube channel:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum