We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.
D.O.W.X. wrote:i wish i had a PC [that was able to go on the internet] so i can play this again
AZ at least once a week wrote:Story Time
shes so damn op son....but its amazingPsyre wrote:No proper internet to play fro and now they drop her......fuck.
I'll find and post GDFO news laterJay, post: 233949, member: 148 wrote:December 17th 2015
- Gaia: The Guardian of Nature who suppresses enemies by pouring powerful force of nature onto their sword and shield.
- Devil God: Chaos who is able to use the power of Evil God Aten flawlessly, and rose to the next stage in order to summon the Evil God.
- Otherverse Renewal: Faster and more simple play.
- Complete rework on monster patterns to prevent chaos and allow anyone to conquer the Otherverse dungeons.
- Demon Lancer: Siroko's children reborn as Demon Lancers due to the nobles of the Empire. Now, the lance's head is pointed towards the nobles of the Empire.
- A physical attack class that uses Demon Lance to execute direct combat.
- Duelist: The Demon Lancer who refused the power of Demon Lance and searched across Arad for lance techniques to further hone his own skills.
- Vanguard: The Demon Lancer who uses the powerful destructive force of the Demon Lance to reduce enemies into ashes instantly.
- Guild Rework: More members, more benefits.
- Maximum capacity of guild members increased to 1000.
- Contribution System added (provides with rewards).
- Various functions and buffs offered.
- Otherverse transport portal added.
- Guild Hideout reworked.
- Guild Dungeon Update: There's nothing to be afraid long as we're together!
- New dungeons to conquer with fellow guild members for special rewards.
- Can be entered with a party of least 2 with the members of the same guild.
- The order of the dungeons is determined by the dungeon clears and conquer the final dungeon for the special reward.
- Relationship System: What if Ophelia smiles just for you? Relationship system resurrection.
- Gift items to NPC > Relationship increase > NPC expression change, special conversations and able to dye NPC
- Epic Fragments Trade System: Meeting Gabriel is truly LUCKY
- NPC Gabriel occasionally will appear to trade epic fragments.
- Through NPC Gabriel, trade useless fragments for your desired fragments.
- Item Farming Rework
- Chronicle Farming Structure Rework: The chronicle farming structure reworked to help players farm chronicle equipment in earlier levels.
- Chronicle set reward and feats quests rework
- Interdimensional Fragment drop determined by the number of party members.
- Completed Dimensional Aura can be bought with Interdimensional Fragments.
- Legendary Farming Structure Rework: Use of legendary equipment increased to help the flexibility of item settings.
- Quest legendary sets region increased and set option divided.
- Ancient and Requiem dungeon legendaries means of acquisition reworked
- New Dungeon - Black Fairy's Historic Site: Between the crack of dimensions, a temple labyrinth brimming with black fairy's treasures has appeared.
- Three new dungeons added (Temple Entrance, Temple Labyrinth and Inner Temple).
- Can be accessed starting from level 40 to max level.
- You can farm chronicle equipment through these dungeons.
- Monster with special patterns randomly spawned depending on the day of the week.
- Dungeon and Fighter Graphic Renewal
- Graphic Engine Upgrade can be turned On and Off.
- Wide Screen (16:9) added.
Cool cool, and I'll teach you how to style on these hoesGenesis wrote:AZ when u get back, imma teach you how to speed level (you get to skip A LOOOOOOOT of bullshit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum