Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arachno-Man

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages 49283851498_0631820187_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Video previews:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New York Streets 2 stage By me  :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stage comes with background music.

Download:

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alleyway stage By me  :D

Download:

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Police Station stage By me  :D

This stage is fully ripped and is identical to the Police Station stage from the original game and comes with its original music too.

Download:

Enjoy~

Manhattan Streets stage By me :D

This stage is fully ripped and is identical to the Manhattan Streets stage from the original game and comes with its original music too.

Download:

Enjoy~

This is the The Hall stage by me :D

For those who do not know about this stage, here is some information.

In the original game, Spider-Man must battle both Doppelganger and Shriek for the second time in a church.

Here is how that looked:

I was not actually going to make this Stage as I thought it would be too small, but I worked hard and I think I have accomplished it (but please know that it is not a big stage and it took me a while to get the shadows right on the floors).

Compare to my version:

Personally I do not think it is so fantastic, but it is better than not having the stage at all. :)

This stage comes with the original game music for this particular stage (fully ripped).

Download:

Enjoy~

EDIT: Just found out the stage is actually called "The Hall" so please edit that in the DEF file. :)

The End... stage By me :D

Here is some information for those who may thinking "there was no Central Park stage".

In the original game, once you had beaten all of the levels, the credits started to roll in-game, these credits showed while displaying both Spider-Man and Venom in THIS exact stage.

After the credits ended, Venom jumped off the screen and Carnage came out of the water and you was put into a battle with Carnage. Once you had beaten Carnage in THIS Stage, you was then taken to the very final Stage of the entire game, the Ruined Boys Home stage.

Unfortunately the game never gives this stage any name, but since it looked like Central Park to me so I called it that.

This stage is fully ripped and is identical to the Central Park stage from the original game and comes with its original music too.

Download:

Enjoy~

Please change "Central Park" to "The End..." in the DEF file.

New York Streets stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Central Park stage By me :D

This is the REAL Central Park stage from the original Game and this level can only be accessed as Venom.

This stage has been fully ripped from the Game along with its original music.

Download:

Enjoy~

Fantastic Four HQ stage By me :D

This stage is fully ripped from the original game with original music too. There is no superjump and no zoom, so what you see is what you get.

If you want zoom or superjump please feel free to edit the sprites as you desire and mess around on it, my upload is for the Original Stage, not a messed up edited version.

Download:

Enjoy~

Fantastic Four Lab By me :D

This stage is fully ripped from the original game with original music too. There is no superjump and no zoom, so what you see is what you get.

If you want zoom or superjump please feel free to edit the sprites as you desire and mess around on it, my upload is for the Original Stage, not a messed up edited version.

Download:

Enjoy~

This is the Ruined Boys Home Final Battle stage By me :D

This is a DIRECT conversion from the SNES version of Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage.

I added this information for those who do not know so well about this Stage.

This Stage is the very final level of the original Game where you battle Carnage as both Spider-Man and Venom.

Here is how that looked in the original game:

Now check out my Mugen version and compare the two:

This Stage comes with the original background music from the original final battle (complete RIP).

Download:

Enjoy~

The Deep stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Times Square stage By me :D

This stage is animated.

Download:

Enjoy~

Prospect Park stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Prospect Park 2 stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Rooftop stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Rooftop 2 stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

Manhattan Rooftop stage By me :D

Download:

Enjoy~

The Climb stage By me :D

This stage is fully ripped from the original game with original music too.

THIS Stage is double the height and can support Super Jumps (if you desire it).

THIS Stage is very nice for Aerial battles too.

This will also be my final Maximum Carnage Stage as I've ripped everything into Stages.

The only stuff I was not able to do was 2 Stages:

San Francisco Street
-The roads are diagonal and is not suitable for MUGEN gameplay-

Statue Of Liberty
-Stage is far too small for MUGEN characters and their abilities-

Download:

Enjoy~

Last edited by Arachno-Man on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

G

G

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

It looks like you posted the same stages a few times. You made a LOT of these it seems like, some of them look good (from the screenshots) the rest have a really odd perspective, I know the game carries that too though.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Arachno-Man

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage Stages 49283851498_0631820187_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

G wrote:It looks like you posted the same stages a few times. You made a LOT of these it seems like, some of them look good (from the screenshots) the rest have a really odd perspective, I know the game carries that too though.

For a second I didn't know what you meant when you said that I had posted the Same Stages more than once.

I see your point that some stages look alike to each other but I can assure you that once you play on them they are all different in their own ways.

Everything has been double-checked just for that.  :Fudgeyes: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum