Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Empty Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Sean-sessamu

Sean-sessamu

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

I need testers tell me what's wrong with this i manage using fighter factory and gimp to create my first single layered stage for mugen ill show a picture (sense i dont know how to do screenshots ill show a picture of the stage itself)

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) BeautifulMorningStage

download
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://desmondolds.webs.com/

2Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Empty Re: Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Melchior M. Philips

Melchior M. Philips

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Could you please upload it somehwere else?
I do not feel like creating an account on eSnips, and I can image other people don't either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Catgz%20copy
Visit My Website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.melchiormphilips.com

3Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Empty Re: Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 am

G

G

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Yeah I sent you a pm about the stage already. Hopefully you got it, I saw the stages on infantry. They looked pretty good, It's a great start in the mugen community. Soon enough you will make many great stages.
Also just to repeat what I had said in pm, Esnips virus filed and annoying. There are plenty other uploading sites you may use. I recommend a different one.

Edit: Also any stage Made by you go in older mugen releases.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

4Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Empty Re: Beautiful Morning (My first Stage) Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 pm

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Sup...

Like I said at MI.

-For both def and SFF filenames, next time add a _, instead of spacing each word out.

-The stage as you said is one single layer, but I would recommend adding a front grass layer, that way the floor

perspective wouldn't look so strange.

Overall, I like this stage, just needs more work to be put on then it's good to go.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum