Nice! Tested right away.
- There seems to be an error somewhere in your background controllers, at the very top of your stage there's one petal that falls and stays at the top of the sky rotating and disappears. I'm assuming it's incorrect use of a velset and the fact that you didn't calculate the height of the stage before doing the actions. I also think the petals disappear rather too quickly, they should stay on the ground for a while before they actually disappear.
- I like that you added the glows to the sign above at the top of the stage and the left and right side signs. It's not a huge deal, but it would've been better in my opinion had you animated the lettering only rather than the entire sign. It still looks nice regardless of that though.
- I looked in your .def file, I know it's a stage tool made stage but you have "reflect = 1" under your reflection and that's not right. Are your intentions to have a reflection or shadow? If you want a reflection you'd want to add an intensity line in the reflection.
- I lol'd @ the author names lol.
- Your 0,14 sprite has a random black dot in the bottom left corner that you can rid of with the green 0 color you used. It would crop itself further this way, in case you were wondering why it didn't.
It's going great, guys! I'd say you're about halfway there.