Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everything Manga and Anime.

+16
Phant0mD
Dissidia
Jazz Jam Jizzle
100SadPandas
ExCham
Paul.M
HUNGRY WOLF
kenshinx0
Psyre
Ghostman
Markpachi
Demitri
mAdLaX
Watta
Esaki
G
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

301Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 08, 2014 1:58 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Watta wrote:Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 U9DfddP
The very first Full Metal Alchemist is better than FMA Brotherhood. For me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 L2mSv2X
http://voiceofadistantstar.webs.com

302Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 08, 2014 5:05 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Zeroz wrote:That's a fanboys list.. FMA was good..but no chance in hell was it better tha  bebop

I agree with you here 100% bro, Bebop was FARFARFAR better than FMA.

mAdLaX wrote:

I've never watched the first adaptation so I can't really compare :P

Genesis wrote:Good enough for me

Yeah man, definitely watch it. Me and you have very similar like in anime so I think you would be interested.

PANDAZ wrote:that whole damn list is bullshit.

A lot of that list is shit, but it does serve a purpose man. It actually has a lot of good anime on it alright, just at really terrible ranks  Cannot Unsee 
Damn fanboys, degrading bebop

Don't get me wrong though. Steins;Gate aint fanboy shonen shit, it's a solid, well written anime.  

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 KcsHGvO
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

303Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 08, 2014 8:37 am

Demitri

Demitri

Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

forgot to ask, who read the new Attack On Titan chapter?

Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 QnnT425

304Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 08, 2014 5:54 pm

Psyre

Psyre

Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Zeroz wrote:That's a fanboys list.. FMA was good..but no chance in hell was it better tha  bebop nor does it deserve to be number 1. FUCK THOSE WEABOS..
word.

305Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 08, 2014 9:19 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:

mAdLaX wrote:

I've never watched the first adaptation

You should.

306Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Fri May 09, 2014 1:14 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Genesis wrote:forgot to ask, who read the new Attack On Titan chapter?

AoT has lost its luster yo. I dislike all this humans vs humans stuff. It was much more tension filled when versing unknown enemies like titans and titan shifters

307Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Fri May 09, 2014 1:28 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:
Genesis wrote:forgot to ask, who read the new Attack On Titan chapter?

AoT has lost its luster yo. I dislike all this humans vs humans stuff. It was much more tension filled when versing unknown enemies like titans and titan shifters
So it really did?

308Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Sun May 11, 2014 1:42 am

Paul.M

Paul.M

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Frustrated Speaking of messed up MAL ranks, Oni Chichi: Rebuild, a hentai is currently ranked at 128 and it was ranked 146 back in April. If this hentai keeps climbing the ranks, I will lose all my faith in humanity! I can't even

闇に消える

309Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Sun May 11, 2014 2:35 am

Psyre

Psyre

Newsboy (Stone)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

hentai rising on the charts? that's what i'm talking about.  headbang

EDIT: ok, that hentai...is fucked. uncle banging niece? no thanks.  Evil or Very Mad 

310Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Sun May 11, 2014 4:21 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

That's just sick yo.

311Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Sun May 11, 2014 9:58 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:

But it's still preparing things for more Titan vs Titan shifter stuff. And tbh i personally love all the conspiracies and mysteries. If it was just Titan vs titan every chap/ep, it'd be pretty boring after a while.

Talk talk talk > transform > fight titans would get boring if you think about how often they'd have to do it. It's hard enough giving titans new abilities without making them OP.
Plus i'm sure he doesnt want people to keep thinking it's just muvluv with different characters

312Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Paul.M wrote:Frustrated Speaking of messed up MAL ranks, Oni Chichi: Rebuild, a hentai is currently ranked at 128 and it was ranked 146 back in April. If this hentai keeps climbing the ranks, I will lose all my faith in humanity! I can't even
That's RIDICULOUS! People putting it in Anime Rankings might be insane.

313Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Mon May 12, 2014 5:26 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Genesis wrote:

But it's still preparing things for more Titan vs Titan shifter stuff. And tbh i personally love all the conspiracies and mysteries. If it was just Titan vs titan every chap/ep, it'd be pretty boring after a while.

Talk talk talk > transform > fight titans would get boring if you think about how often they'd have to do it. It's hard enough giving titans new abilities without making them OP.
Plus i'm sure he doesnt want people to keep thinking it's just muvluv with different characters

That too, is true. However, I feel the way I do since the author dude takes a whole damn month to make a chapter, and whenever that chapter is just retarded conversation I feel like I wasted a month waiting for nothing.
Therefore, I stopped caring for AoT and now I don't get that angry feeling anymore because I stopped expecting anything  :PokeRaep: 

I've heard almost the same thing about "muvluv" anime from [E] at MFG. A google search about it did more harm than good  :sandow:

mAdLaX wrote:

THEY ARE! Damn, they're putting down extremely well made stuff like Bebop and putting up crap like that into the top lists.
Anime needs stricter critics in those big websites rather than fanboy critics.

314Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Mon May 12, 2014 8:38 am

Demitri

Demitri

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

You're frustration is understanable

Watta wrote:
I've heard almost the same thing about "muvluv" anime from [E] at MFG. A google search about it did more harm than good  :sandow:
Yeah i stumbled upon the muvluv thing accidentally and was pretty shocked. But let's see how things turn out.

315Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Mon May 12, 2014 10:09 pm

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:
mAdLaX wrote:

THEY ARE! Damn, they're putting down extremely well made stuff like Bebop and putting up crap like that into the top lists.
Anime needs stricter critics in those big websites rather than fanboy critics.
Fuck to HUMANITY if that's the case.

Genesis wrote:You're frustration is understanable

Watta wrote:
Yeah i stumbled upon the muvluv thing accidentally and was pretty shocked. But let's see how things turn out.
I stopped watching this, farther episodes gets boring. No Offense actually, it's just my own opinion.

316Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Tue May 13, 2014 12:15 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

mAdLaX wrote:
I stopped watching this, farther episodes gets boring. No Offense actually, it's just my own opinion.

You mean Muvluv right? That's respectable yo, I mean, no anime/manga is without boring parts.

Damn I get so confused whenever I go to MFG's anime/manga thread because they talk about all these anime's which I've never heard about, most of them being stuff that only hardout anime fans watch.

So Steins;Gate is off the list now, I also watched the sequal movie (it sucked, but did explain a little fact which I found kinda funny lol)

I watched some episodes of Rurouni Kenshin season 1 and it was boring as hell. I skipped to season 2 and now it's getting more interesting  What a Face 

I want to get another anime now, anybody got any suggestions? I usually only watch ones with solid stories or like real serious stuff. Apart from that, I was thinking about getting Durararara!! just to check it out, is it any good or is it typical shonen stuff?

317Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Tue May 13, 2014 12:54 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:
mAdLaX wrote:

You mean Muvluv right? That's respectable yo, I mean, no anime/manga is without boring parts.

I want to get another anime now, anybody got any suggestions? I usually only watch ones with solid stories or like real serious stuff. Apart from that, I was thinking about getting Durararara!! just to check it out, is it any good or is it typical shonen stuff?
Yes...

Actions Animes I only watched was Madlax.

318Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Tue May 13, 2014 11:30 am

Paul.M

Paul.M

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

@Watta
I would recommend you:

Season 1
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6171/Saint_Seiya:_The_Lost_Canvas_-_Meiou_Shinwa

Season 2
Sequel: Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9130/Saint_Seiya:_The_Lost_Canvas_-_Meiou_Shinwa_2

Unfortunately the anime is unfinished so I do not know if there will be a season 3 but if you can't wait you can always read the manga.

Note:
This is not the original Saint Seiya series, it's based on a different manga.
Saint Seiya Omega is trash, avoid it.

Others:
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen 10/10
http://myanimelist.net/anime/44/Rurouni_Kenshin:_Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan_-_Tsuiokuhen
I think the anime series needs a remake, but I did enjoy the Kyoto arc.
I am currently reading the manga.

Your not so typical shonen:
Season 1
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14513/Magi:_The_Labyrinth_of_Magic

Season 2
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18115/Magi:_The_Kingdom_of_Magic

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11061/Hunter_x_Hunter_(2011)

闇に消える

319Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Tue May 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Psyre

Psyre

Newsboy (Stone)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

yall should try shaman king, it's pretty good imo

320Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Wed May 14, 2014 12:23 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Paul.M wrote:@Watta
I would recommend you:

Season 1
Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6171/Saint_Seiya:_The_Lost_Canvas_-_Meiou_Shinwa

Season 2
Sequel: Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9130/Saint_Seiya:_The_Lost_Canvas_-_Meiou_Shinwa_2

Unfortunately the anime is unfinished so I do not know if there will be a season 3 but if you can't wait you can always read the manga.

Note:
This is not the original Saint Seiya series, it's based on a different manga.
Saint Seiya Omega is trash, avoid it.

Others:
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen 10/10
http://myanimelist.net/anime/44/Rurouni_Kenshin:_Meiji_Kenkaku_Romantan_-_Tsuiokuhen
I think the anime series needs a remake, but I did enjoy the Kyoto arc.
I am currently reading the manga.

Your not so typical shonen:
Season 1
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
http://myanimelist.net/anime/14513/Magi:_The_Labyrinth_of_Magic

Season 2
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
http://myanimelist.net/anime/18115/Magi:_The_Kingdom_of_Magic

Hunter x Hunter (2011)
http://myanimelist.net/anime/11061/Hunter_x_Hunter_(2011)

Thanks bro, these sound pretty good!
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuiokuhen looks A LOT better than the original anime graphical wise.

321Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Wed May 14, 2014 1:31 am

mAdLaX

mAdLaX

Heaven's Door (Silver)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

PANDAZ wrote:yall should try shaman king, it's pretty good imo
Indeed it is, but I didn't watch the whole episode, everything gets interesting when the scene is focusing on Zeke Asakura.

322Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Wed May 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Okay I'm on like Episode 6 of Durarara!! right now. It's.... aight, but it's kinda different.
I'm curious to see how this turns out.

Also, this list is actually less blasphemous than the anime one
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php
No way in hell Berserk deserves #1 though, that manga is demented.

323Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Wed May 14, 2014 3:38 pm

G

G

Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Just started Jojo's bizarre adventure (the 2012 version, got told by several not to watch the 90's version lol.)

So far it's really good, i'm on episode 4 (just finished 3) I gotta say I didn't expect much from it at all but i was surprised.

Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

324Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Wed May 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Psyre

Psyre

Newsboy (Stone)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Watta wrote:
Also, this list is actually less blasphemous than the anime one
http://myanimelist.net/topmanga.php
No way in hell Berserk deserves #1 though, that manga is demented.

Yes way in hell it deserves #1, just saying that cause it scares you  :Sponge: 

325Everything Manga and Anime. - Page 13 Empty Re: Everything Manga and Anime. Thu May 15, 2014 8:01 am

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

@AZ: dude no. Berserk is a good manga, sure, but it doesn't deserve #1 no way. #1 is for the one which can relate to every age group/gender/race/species. For example, Cowboy Bebop would be a worthy [hypothetical] candidate for the #1 anime.

Yeezus wrote:Just started Jojo's bizarre adventure (the 2012 version, got told by several not to watch the 90's version lol.)

So far it's really good, i'm on episode 4 (just finished 3) I gotta say I didn't expect much from it at all but i was surprised.

Yeah, it's got this weird vibe to it which is quite offbeat yet it remains somewhat intriguing lol. I haven't watched the whole thing but I'm sure that it gets much better JoeyJoJo Joesph Joestar Comes

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum