Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character with Level 1 bar ready

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KOF SNK Edit Character Character with Level 1 bar ready Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:54 am

FictorTY

Character with Level 1 bar ready  SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

I am trying to convert a character for King OF Fighter Extra Plus, I think I can do it, but I would like to know how to make a character start with the level 1 bar ready?

2KOF SNK Edit Character Re: Character with Level 1 bar ready Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:45 pm

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

Character with Level 1 bar ready  49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

Have to research character creation documentation and something called Poweradd I think.

3KOF SNK Edit Character Re: Character with Level 1 bar ready Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:15 am

FictorTY

Character with Level 1 bar ready  SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

MagistusMoon wrote:Have to research character creation documentation and something called Poweradd I think.

I checked, in the cns file it is full of poweradd, but I am traceable to the level of the bar for the super.
I try to make sure that when the match starts, the level one bar is already full.

4KOF SNK Edit Character Re: Character with Level 1 bar ready Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:53 pm

Axellord

Axellord

Character with Level 1 bar ready  2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

Did you already know how the sctrls works? Let me explain in a simple way, you have a type what defines what is going to do. A trigger what works a like the condition to make it start. And parameters what depend of the type.

Let me give you an example with this sctrl.

Look only if you want to learn and really can't think in a way for do it, this is a simple example for explain stuff not for copy. :

So there is one way to make your character have one 1 level when start if you use something similar in negative states or other like intro, here is a lot of ways to do the same so check others and try to make your own. Not copy this one, if you need any suggestion about how to do it in other way. Look at Poweradd sctrl, check the state 5900, intro states, other triggers, think and test things. I'm sure you can get your own way.

Is important know how the sctrls works, what are his functions and know all the triggers. The rest is just think and use logic to code whatever you need study

Remember it, if you know how the things works you are going to make very cool stuff, if you don't know and are just copying here and there you never are going to be able to do the real cool things.

Dat behind

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum