Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do I customize a character into a new one?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionpacked247

How do I customize a character into a new one? SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

I'm looking for some guidance. I'm trying to make Mirko from My Hero Academia (see link below). I've seen characters augmented into new characters all the time. For instance, I've seen someone take Blue Mary from KOF and turn her into Rhea Ripley from WWE, or an old version of Superman crafted from the sprites of Magneto from MVC. However, I have yet to find any guidance on this type of character augmentation. I've only found basic tutorials related to downloading existing sprites and creating THAT character for MUGEN.

So since I literally can't find Mirko anywhere (not even a sprite sheet), my plan B is to take a pre-built character like White Rabbit (second link) and turn her into Mirko myself since I have no money to just get the character commissioned from scratch. Can anyone give me some guidance on how to make this happen?

MIRKO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYbv-GbE40

WHITE RABBIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NobROugnnho

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

How do I customize a character into a new one? 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Hi actionpacked247.

You initially posted this topic in the wrong section.
I have moved your topic here to the correct thread.
The section you originally posted in is strictly for Mugen commission requests only.
For more information on how to request free mugen help/assistance, please refer to the help request guide below:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4113-how-to-request-help-advice-assistance-regarding-mugen-etc-paid-non-paid

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How do I customize a character into a new one? 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Axellord

Axellord

How do I customize a character into a new one? 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Silver)
Survived 2 Inactive Account Auto-Purges

About sprites i can't help you. Anyway i'm not exactly a fan of spriteswaps. So if you later need help for change the code and make her better you can ask me any doubt. Btw i saw some sprites of her in the past made by acquaintances.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum