Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4

+5
Demitri
GRAYFOX
Phant0mD
Vermilion Spy
Swagga Kings
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

yeah man no worriez. Yeah i'll use 1.1 coz better image quality and faster loading. But dun worry u dont hav 2 change anything. If yur screenpack is 1.0 ill just update it all 4 u on my end but keep all the same settings

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok cool 1.1 it is then and everything else stays the same. Also you think you can make the widow screen large like you did for the sample screenpack, i'll make a link of the game and send it to you privately.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 2 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh yea definitely. We will make it HD. Because the intro graphis and logo stuff will be using HD sprites. We want it look damn good.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
alright cool not a problem,I'm uploading my game to my mediafire account now

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

bakk from tha gym. Just got the link son downloading now. Now i'm bakk in tha mugen kitchen son ready 2 cook sum strait white jesus crakk uncut 2 tha gut. Will do my thing and hit u bakk soon.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Alright bro I just got back from the gym my self, yea do your thing man and let me know how it came out or you can show me some images

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

yeah man I will have some inages and gifs up real soon. At the moment im in the middle of reconfiguring and importing everything ovver into a fresh build on 1.1 which is a bit of fiddling work but almost done - one thing i noticed is there are several launchers here that i wanna ask you aboutm I assume you are using the .exe file called DsvSF.exe and not all the other 3vs3 or 4vs4 ones? I assume you dont need those?

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Cool,cool great.Yea I'm only using the DSvsSF exe. not the 3v3 or 4v4 those two won't be needed

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Cool cool. I'm glad you say that because they are horribly buggy. You would be better to add tag system later on down the track to your project. You can use add004 system for that in the future and other cool stuff.

Anyway back to business, I am almost done ready to send you the link.

I have almost finished importing everything to Mugen 1.1 and I have finished editing your intro video.
here is a preview.

This is only a gif so the quality looks bad but the real version looks really good.
I added some arcade machine scanline effects to hide some of the fuzziness that was in the video that u sent me so it looks nice and crisp.
I will add this as a segment into the press start loading screen animation I already made.

Also, I updated the game title screen for you because the picture that was in there was alot of bad color damage and it wasnt too much trouble.
It is animated now-see below. Ignore the bad quality, thats just the gif image is bad quality. it looks fine in actual game u will see when u get it.

Anyway I am uploading now so I should have the link for you later today when I get back. Dat behind

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

WOW, looks really good man much improvements I can't wait to see how this one is gonna turn out to be once you send the link. Actually I do plan to add a tag system to my game but I don't think I wanna use the add004 tag system cause it still haves it's problems, but there's another tag system out there that I do wanna use though other than the uno tag system as well, so imma wait until you send me the link bro :D

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Actually the add004 tag system is probably the best one out there.
I have tried and tested all the other ones like Unotag etc and believe it or not add004 is the least buggy but it is quite complicated for most people who don't know about the custom cns states and coding stuff. The only reason there are errors when using it, is if the characters are already broken or are not properly coded for mugen 1.0 standards - we have quite good knowledge of it here luckily. But enuff of that lol, down to business lol!

Here is tha link:

I sent you the password for it via PM so check yur messages and let me know how u like it!

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Great i'm downloading it now and I will check out my pm, i'll give you my feedback

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Hey bro I got the game I like how it starts up with the intro I made looks good but the quality is bad on the intro unless you still working with it, umm I got something to show you there's a problem with one of the stages I got in the game that the mugen is interfering with imma send an image and show you, you think u can fix the problem?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Swagga Kings wrote:Hey bro I got the game I like how it starts up with the intro I made looks good but the quality is bad on the intro unless you still working with it

I guess you're talking about the video part of intro u sent me rite? Yeah thats why i was hoping you had higher quality version of that video. Because it was bad quality and the character looked fuzzy, I just used video scanline effects to blend that out and make that part of the intro look like an old school arcade game screen if u get what i mean. Of course we can make the intro look however u like but unless u remove that video and try sumthing else or find a better quality version it gonna look funny regardless.

Ahh I see i did notice that. Wasnt sure if it was on purpose or not lol!
It must be codded uncorrextly for mugen 1.1. Yeah thats an easy fix i can update the stage for u. Ill send you an updated link. Whats the stage name again?

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Actually you don't have to I already fixed the stage problem. Yea I didn't really have an high quality version of the video the way I made it was by using Sony Vegas pro 13 that's how I made it , but I really like the intro tho I rather just keep it cause that's gonna be a lot of work for me to remake it lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

No worries man. That's good you fixed it. Well we can continue to improve add add things to it in the future to keep things interesting. Your stream will like it to see new changes now and then.

One other important thing I want to point out to you, is about the screenpack.
As you know now, your window is bigger now because we updated it to mugen 1.1 and your screenpack can now support video resolution of 1280x960 (like the intro stuff is right now).

But also in your system.def file for the screenpack, you will see this text below:

Code:
;----------------------------
[Info]
name = "Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter v4.0 1.1 Build"
author = "Jesuszilla, Milt Jr & Newagemugen"     
versiondate = 04,26,2018
mugenversion = 1.1
localcoord = 640,480
;localcoord = 1280,960

As you can see, we are using the mugen 1.1 localcoord function to control the resolution of your screenpack in the actual game aswell. We haven't changed anything but now you have the option to make the whole screenpack in HD sprites if you wanted to and look really good.

Just keep in tha back of your mind that if you ever wanted to update the character select screen, option screen etc, we can also do it in the future. add some cool animations or HD stuff etc.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok, well of course there are gonna be somethings i'll like to add in the future for this game especially for the arcade mode like you said
character select screen, option screen an so on i'll let you definitely for sure. I can tell you one of them how about adding a nice continue screen that's a good idea. also how would a make the game look HD?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Swagga Kings wrote:I can tell you one of them how about adding a nice continue screen that's a good idea. also how would a make the game look HD?

Continue screen huh...oh yea we can do that 4 sure - I will have a look at it.

Swagga Kings wrote:also how would a make the game look HD?

Well there are two ways to make the whole screenpack graphics HD,
the easy way is you need to go to system.def and change the localcoord like this below

Code:
[Info]
name = "Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter v4.0 1.1 Build"
author = "Jesuszilla, Milt Jr & Newagemugen"      
versiondate = 04,26,2018
mugenversion = 1.1
;localcoord = 640,480
localcoord = 1280,960

If you use localcoord = 1280,960 instead of 640,480, your screenpack will be able to use HD sprites.
But it also means you need to remake all the select screen and options screens and menu screens with HD sprites that are 1280x960  resolution or it will look like this:

But actually, 1280x960 is not real HD. 1280x960 is just double Hi-Res. Because your original screenpack is 640x480, se we just doubled that to make it look more HD. Real HD is 1280x720, which is widescree, but your lifebars and stages would all need to be remade for the widescreen to work you see. and you would need to make a widescreen screenpack. This way looks the best, but its the most work

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ohhh ok well i rather just leave it the way it is, either way it looks fine because that's gonna be to much work so we rather focus on something else instead

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

well I tell you what. I'm actually working on 2 other HD Screenpacks for people at the moment, so while I am working on them, I don't mind actually converting the screenpack to HD for you if you keen for it. Its not as much work as the other 2 in working on since this one isnt a wudescreen game.

I can just work away on the current build while you doin your thang and I will post the progress images. The options, title, vs and continue acreens arent that hard. Only the select screen will take a little bit of work but i think it will look insane once done.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Oh ok well I can tell this, you think you can change the fonts of the numbers when the character are getting hit more then once?...I rather have customs made continue screen to be done everything I rather just wait on it's know problem

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

No problem son. I will change those too when I get some time in the week and let you know when done

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Alright oh I should tell you this these other day my friend that made the screen pack had send me a patch for the life bars and a power bar from but im having a problem with the power frams I can't see them in front of the certain stages so I need some help with that so they can be in the front and I was wondering if you can, that's if you can give the life and power bar a cooling animation this if though, if so i'll just send u back the screen pack that you send me since if haves the new life bars.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

No prob man.
I know exactly what you mean.
I noticed that issue on several stages.
It's A Fight.def sprite layering problem but should be not hard to fix.
I can fix the lifebars, the continue screen, and the combo hit count font all at once then.
Cool, well I will wait for the link then son.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Alright cool i'll make a link and then send it to you

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum