Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
@PhantomD Hey man what's sup, to let you know I checked out the screenpack it looks great but there's a problem, there's no winning screen all you see is a black back ground with the character's portrait, and when i tested out the arcade mode and everytime I win there rounds keeps going and I think the the fonts of the numbers and the combo hits should be brought down some like under neath the big portraits and that's it.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 2D2jZmR
Hey man. Just got your message! I will be away for a few days on business this week but as soon as I get back, I will post some responses and address some of these fixes! In the mean time I look forward to seeing the test videos Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Hey man know problem i'll speak to you when you get back, and i'll try to make a video showing the progress of the screenpack :D

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 OjtZ7W5
Yo, I'm just trying to test and make sure details are not overlooked. Only two fighters are need to test, on the transitation on lifebars. Also, between rounds what I care about is quality content. I like to help out,on that type of stuff.still, this is your project. I respect your decision, just remember we support one another here at Newage. Keep that beautiful bean footage rolling.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Hey thanks man

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 OjtZ7W5
Np, just remember I got your back and if you ever need some help. Holla at me, I'm still have some knowledge to share. Twisted Evil

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Ok cool man thanks

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[CLOSED TOPIC]Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta build 4.4 - Page 7 2D2jZmR
Hey swagga Kings - I'm back. I would of responded sooner but I was helping someone else with some artwork, and also helping another 2 ppl with their mugen projects so i was crazy busy but I'm all good now.

I read your feedback above - those are all easy to fix - I knew they are problems, but I am leaving them to be fixed in the next Beta release version, which will be Beta release version 5.
Before I start those though, I will wait until you do a video playthrough of the current build - because I want to watch and see how it plays and then I will make a new thread for us to work on the next updated release.

Also, when you stream it, so that we can see the screen clearly, I was wondering if you can make the game full screen rather than inside the movie theatre layout or wateva, otherwise the lifebars and stuff will be hard to see, and I want to see every detail when the fights are happening so we can get a real feel for how the game looks - we want it to be perfect!

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Ok cool it's not a problem with me bro, I was just trying out different styles with the stream, but I can record it full screen and you don't have to worry about the rounds i already fix that my self and welcome back as well bro

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

@PhantomD Hey what's sup bro I did a short video showing off the new screenpack I shall post it on here

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

I'm in my feelings, I'm being salty and I want my copy now. I demand that code, or else someone going to come up missing.lol just teasing, keep it rolling.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Hey swagga - awesome work on the video - Very helpful and informative!
Well now that Beta version 4.4 is complete - I am going to start a new thread where we can start discussing the updates, improvements, and things to do for the next release, which will be Beta release version 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum