Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen Creations By Loganir

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen creator Website Mugen Creations By Loganir Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 am

Safari94

Safari94

Mugen Creations By Loganir Ya01log
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

Loganir AKA Rick Loganir's Mugen Creations

Mugen Creations By Loganir Gabari10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out his videos here

Download his entire collection here!

Loganir, AKA Rick Loganir is a retired veteran Brazilian M.U.G.E.N character creator, spriter and stage creator.
He was a member of the now long defunct Scruffydragon & Mugenesis collectives and was well known throughout the wider Mugen community.
He is best known as the co-creator of 4 of the most Iconic Mugen staple Marvel/DC characters ever released during the early 2000s:
Thor, Sandman, Electro & Wonder woman.

He was active within the mugen community since atleast 2004, announcing his retirement via his personal blog in January 2015.

During the early 2000's era of the Winmugen engine, he was one of the few creators making original sprited characters to a high standard of quality, which at the time, were staple creations in most Mugen fans's collections.
His Electro, Sandman, Thor, & wonder woman are among the most iconic Original mugen characters of the 2000s Winmugen era,
and are still remembered and used to this day.

Despite mixed opinions over the character play style, abilities and coding, Loganir showed thew Mugen community what was possible
as far as original characters, and also inspired a generation of spriters, all at a time when Mugen was still in its early stages.
Also worth noting is he is one of the few and first known mugen creators to also implement voice acting into a mugen character, which was demonstrated in his Electro character Quote:

Mugen Creations By Loganir Unname15Mugen Creations By Loganir Unname14

"On a side note i like to thank "Hype VoiceActing" (a.k.a. Hypersonic92) for his amazing work with the voice. Electro sounds exactly what i envisioned and his voice talent put a lot of soul on this character."

After several years of retirement, Loganir returned in 2012 and officially stated that he was no longer an affiliate of scruffy dragon due to some disagreements with the management of the forum in his absence (in particular with the administrator Dragon King MAGU$).
He finished some of his works in progress and released a new character, Astonishing Cyclops, with fellow creator Verz36.
He created an updated version of his infamous Electro character with Verz36 also, naming it Electro Recharged.
This would become his greatest body of work.

Retirement

Mugen Creations By Loganir Unname12

In January of 2015, Loganir posted 2 final entries in his personal Blog.
The first being a cryptic conversation between his avatar and another avatar representing the Mugen community as a whole.
This blog entry, gives some insight into why he decided to quit Mugen.

Mugen Creations By Loganir 001_lo10Mugen Creations By Loganir Unname11

Ultimately, like many other retired creators, he felt disdain towards the Mugen community culture of using work without credit or permission, stating that he felt his countless hours of work for free, was taken for granted.

Despite this, there are rumors he mentioned returning with plans to finish unreleased wips, however nothing is confirmed.
As of 2024, he is still officially in retirement.
Loganir will always be remembered as an innovator, and one of the greatest Mugen creators of all time, combining his passion for fighting games & the Marvel/DC universe, with original spriting, inspiring an entire generation of mugen creators and spriters.

Download Links

Download his entire collection here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen Creations By Loganir Wk02Hys

Phant0mD and HekuttaSaint like this post

2Mugen creator Website Re: Mugen Creations By Loganir Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 pm

Safari94

Safari94

Survivor (Bronze)
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members

Credits: I would like to thank Vermillion spy for her forum posting guide and template, that I used to create this article.
I want to be able to contribute and participate after years of doing nothing for the community, so being a mugen historian at this point is the least I can do.
I did a lot of research for this article and a combination of my own personal knowledge of the scruffydragon situation and days of Mugenesis.
If anyone else wants to make these articles, the guide I used was here:

HekuttaSaint likes this post

3Mugen creator Website Re: Mugen Creations By Loganir Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:35 am

kiske-otoko

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts
Survivor (Bronze)

He is one of those who are missed and perhaps his return would make Mugen return to its "Golden Age"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum