Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm new here

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm new here Empty I'm new here Thu May 25, 2023 2:12 pm

1nvyncibleone

1nvyncibleone

I'm new here SPOGNVp
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Hello! Honestly I can't remember the last time I was part of an old school forum, maybe 15 years ago? Anyways, hi there I'm Julian. Recently got into MUGEN and I'm just kind of getting a feel for the game and the community. My interest was piqued a while back when I watched a friend on Twitch playing Jump Force (I'm assuming it was like v10 or 11).

Took it upon myself recently to figure out how to download and install a couple different MUGEN variants. Right now I've got Jump Force v12 and Super Heroes 2000 because I'm into comics and anime. A long time ago I started streaming on The Official Marvel vs DC Facebook page doing VS Battle Debates, and this struck me as the perfect thing to add a visual component to that. While I haven't streamed in almost a year on Facebook or Twitch (where I used this username), I always think back to how fun it was to watch those MUGEN battles. So I've decided to try again with a small hobby stream on an old Facebook page I ran with over 1200 followers (Visions of Battleworld, you can look it up. Been inactive for about 3 years.)

Anyways, I'm not sure yet how I will be contributing to the community. Most of the time, I don't fit in, that's just facts. We'll see, though. I would love to be able to contribute in some way, whether it's promotion or whatever. I've dabbled with game dev tools in the past, so who knows?

Elazul9000 likes this post

2I'm new here Empty Re: I'm new here Thu May 25, 2023 2:26 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

I'm new here RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

welcome to newagemugen forums.
Please enjoy your stay.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm new here 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

1nvyncibleone likes this post

3I'm new here Empty Re: I'm new here Fri May 26, 2023 4:08 am

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

I'm new here 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Hello, and also welcome to the forum.
I have a similar story. Has a very long break away from the mugen community to sort my real life. Then as a much older bag of bones, came back for the nostalgia but found so much more.
Glad to not be the only one, perhaps there are many more with a similar story here, who knows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm new here IuFetyD

1nvyncibleone likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum