Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Fighting Game Characters

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Favorite Fighting Game Characters Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:35 pm

[LOCK+KEY]

[LOCK+KEY]

Favorite Fighting Game Characters Ya01log
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Chances are if you're reading this, there's at least a 2% likelihood that you're into fighting games. Characters are probably the most important part of a fighting game, and everyone has their reasons for sticking with their character (or characters) of choice, whether it be gameplay, story, or looks.

My personal top three in no particular order are:

Rock Howard
Sol Badguy
Ken Masters

I like Rock because of his fighting style. Something about his normals, specials, and supers just clicks with me, and he has a really simple but awesome design and an intriguing story about his dual lineage and his future with Kain. Neo Deadly Rave will never not be satisfying to land.

I like Sol because of his personality. He's a gruff, no-nonsense macho man who doesn't take crap from anybody, just like me. He has really cool and iconic moves like Volcanic Viper (spiking the opponent back down to the ground after an uppercut is something I really like), the Dustloop, and when Daisuke voiced him I really liked his voice.

Lastly, I like Ken almost purely because of his gameplay. His more flashy, combo oriented style compared to boring ass Ryu (I'm kidding, Ryu is great) makes him really fun to play and do well with. His Jinrai Kyaku that are coming back to SF6 and his Shippu Jinraikyaku (as made famous by Third Strike) look really cool too.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is always sleep between part and meet
with our usual words on the usual street.

So let us part like we always do...
And in a world without you
I'll dream of you.

When I come to, let us meet
with our usual words on the usual street.

2Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Re: Favorite Fighting Game Characters Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:59 pm

SuperWhiskey

SuperWhiskey

Favorite Fighting Game Characters 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics

[LOCK+KEY] wrote:Chances are if you're reading this, there's at least a 2% likelihood that you're into fighting games.

I think considering this is mugen baby, 2% chance you not into fighting games, and a 98% chance that you are GT KERMIT

hmm well by franchise:

DBZ = Whis
1. He's the only character in the world of Dragon Ball who possesses a divine power level.
2. He trained Beerus & is obviously stronger than goku
3. He is literally an angel so unbound by the physical laws of the universe
4. only his father and the Omni King are confirmed to be stronger than him.

Soul Calibur = Raphael
1. Hes a vampire
2. His fighting style is awesome and his speed is incredible ( in SC2 some of his attacks have the fastest frames in the game)

Tekken = Lars or Leo (i cant pick)
Various reasons i wont go into but mainly their fighting styles and are fun to use.
I always felt like Lars was Namcos attempt at a fictional KOF style character for Tekken with an imaginary fighting style

UNIEL = Hyde Kido
Again, gameplay reasons but also his overall style.
His sword is epic. The Indulgence of Insulation or "The Insulator" can kill immortals.
I feel like he really is a the light yagami of fighting games.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Favorite Fighting Game Characters FXzcO3r

3Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Re: Favorite Fighting Game Characters Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:48 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Favorite Fighting Game Characters 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

oh that's so easy
my top no.1 is none other than the one and only most bad ass anti-hero of all time in the marvel vs capcom Universe, and the RE universe:

Albert Wesker
Favorite Fighting Game Characters D5y0ljv-9909b1b4-0028-4afd-b8a8-11d45d98986f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkOGM1OTM0LWJjNzAtNGI4Yy1hMmYwLTNmODNkMWYyODQzNFwvZDV5MGxqdi05OTA5YjFiNC0wMDI4LTRhZmQtYjhhOC0xMWQ0NWQ5ODk4NmYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

His official biography: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Favorite Fighting Game Characters KwiHzMC

Filthy Fredo likes this post

4Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Re: Favorite Fighting Game Characters Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:47 pm

[LOCK+KEY]

[LOCK+KEY]

Favorite Fighting Game Characters Ya01log
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

CancerManXIII wrote:oh that's so easy
my top no.1 is none other than the one and only most bad ass anti-hero of all time in the marvel vs capcom Universe, and the RE universe:

Albert Wesker

I've never played an RE game, but I don't think unleashing a deadly zombie virus makes you an anti-hero kermit


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is always sleep between part and meet
with our usual words on the usual street.

So let us part like we always do...
And in a world without you
I'll dream of you.

When I come to, let us meet
with our usual words on the usual street.

5Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Re: Favorite Fighting Game Characters Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:11 pm

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Favorite Fighting Game Characters 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

CancerManXIII wrote:oh that's so easy
my top no.1 is none other than the one and only most bad ass anti-hero of all time in the marvel vs capcom Universe, and the RE universe:

Albert Wesker
Favorite Fighting Game Characters D5y0ljv-9909b1b4-0028-4afd-b8a8-11d45d98986f.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBkOGM1OTM0LWJjNzAtNGI4Yy1hMmYwLTNmODNkMWYyODQzNFwvZDV5MGxqdi05OTA5YjFiNC0wMDI4LTRhZmQtYjhhOC0xMWQ0NWQ5ODk4NmYuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

His official biography: https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Did you see the great news? It looking fantastic


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Cosmic frog will get you!
Favorite Fighting Game Characters JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

6Favorite Fighting Game Characters Empty Re: Favorite Fighting Game Characters Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:44 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Favorite Fighting Game Characters 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

resident evil creeps me out Favorite Fighting Game Characters 1f623
Zombies and grotesque monsters chasing me gives me anxiety...But it is fun watching my brothers get worked up dying over and over when they used to play it lots when i was younger. I remember the lickers on resident evil 5 i think it was.

But I love Shakti from Elsword! Shes my no1!~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum