Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Japanese Female Vocalists corner

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Japanese Female Vocalists corner Empty Japanese Female Vocalists corner Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:31 am

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

Japanese Female Vocalists corner 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

Well here goes nothing....
Just making a depository of some of my all time favorite J Female vocalists. Feel free to share yours too

Japanese Female Vocalists corner Maxresdefault

Aimer (エメ, Eme, [eme]) borm July 9th July, 1990, is a Japanese pop singer and lyricist signed to SACRA MUSIC and managed by agehasprings.[7] Her stage name comes from the verb "Aimer" in French, which means "to love".[8] Aimer uses the name aimerrhythm for lyrics credits.[1]

Debuting in 2011, she has released six studio albums, all of which made it into the top 20 of the Oricon Albums Chart, with fourth album Daydream being certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of Japan. Her 2021 song "Zankyōsanka" became her first song to reach the top of the Japan Hot 100 chart, selling 87,649 downloads in its first week.[9] It also charted at number 37 on the Billboard Global 200, marking her first appearance on the chart.[10]
Early life

Aimer's father was a bassist in a band, so music surrounded her from a very young age. She started piano study in elementary school and admired the music of Ringo Sheena and Hikaru Utada. In junior high school, the music of Avril Lavigne inspired her to take up guitar and began writing lyrics in English. At the age of 15, Aimer lost her voice due to vocal cord overuse and underwent silence therapy for treatment. After she recovered, she acquired her distinctive husky voice.[8][11] [/quote]

This always makes me get a lump in the throat how beautiful AImer is even live

creativeprecursor likes this post

2Japanese Female Vocalists corner Empty Re: Japanese Female Vocalists corner Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:20 am

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Japanese Female Vocalists corner 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Its crazy to revisit this part of my life. So here goes nothing!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is19y5uRsBk

Japanese Female Vocalists corner 25031310
Japanese Female Vocalists corner O1000010

THEE OUT MODS was formed in the summer of 2006 Los Angeles, California with Sana (Vocals ), Yoshiki (Bass), and Ken( Drums ). Ace ( Guitar / producer ) joined the band later. Between the year of 2006 to 2008, the band toured all across California, Nevada, and Arizona. In the US, July 2008, 7 Samurai Records released their first album "Rock 'n' Roll Pirates" as a preferential sale with 2000 limited supplies. The album sold out in short period. Now the label has released the album in Japan.

This is very obscure post. But ill will have a good one next time! She just gave off Nana vibes to me. Wat

3Japanese Female Vocalists corner Empty Re: Japanese Female Vocalists corner Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:06 pm

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

Japanese Female Vocalists corner 32795826767_bd9bc92b05_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics

Thats pretty cool! There is actually quite a resurgence in all female metal bands within japan for the last few years i have noticed.
Those early 2000s jpop singers like the all time favorites of Ayumi Hamasaki ecetera are very nostalgic to me.
I still have my old faded posters i collected back in the day stored away somewhere

creativeprecursor likes this post

4Japanese Female Vocalists corner Empty Re: Japanese Female Vocalists corner Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:20 pm

creativeprecursor

creativeprecursor

Japanese Female Vocalists corner 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

MagistusMoon wrote:Thats pretty cool! There is actually quite a resurgence in all female metal bands within japan for the last few years i have noticed.
Those early 2000s jpop singers like the all time favorites of Ayumi Hamasaki ecetera are very nostalgic to me.
I still have my old faded posters i collected back in the day stored away somewhere

Yeah anime was hot at the time. haha thats so wild! I got into them just from being a nerd. I was really into the rock scene at the time as well. Dir En grey, PLastic Tree, Hide etc etc.
You should really bust them out and try to salvage them hahaha. Unless they are online. Some blog somewhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wat

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum