Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By any chance is there a way to display damage values?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[LOCK+KEY]

[LOCK+KEY]

By any chance is there a way to display damage values? Ya01log
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

You know how every fighting game these days tell you how much damage your attacks and combos do in Training Mode? I was wondering if there was any way to have a feature like that in Mugen, maybe external software of some kind? The reason why I'd want this is because I wanna experiment with making combo videos with POTS style characters, and I want to make sure I'm doing optimal combos. I know, it's MUGEN, it's not a serious fighting game, but still.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
There is always sleep between part and meet
with our usual words on the usual street.

So let us part like we always do...
And in a world without you
I'll dream of you.

When I come to, let us meet

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

By any chance is there a way to display damage values? 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Well there are many ways I think to do it if you code it into the characters or using IKEMEN engine which is a Mugen clone but the oldest way I know of doing it in training mode is this

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4768-stupa-training-addon-tool-for-mugen-by-stupa-various-all-versions

I uploaded it for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
By any chance is there a way to display damage values? IuFetyD

[LOCK+KEY] likes this post

[LOCK+KEY]

[LOCK+KEY]

By any chance is there a way to display damage values? Ya01log
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Bronze)
Survived 1 Inactive Account Auto-Purge

Elazul9000 wrote:Well there are many ways I think to do it if you code it into the characters or using IKEMEN engine which is a Mugen clone but the oldest way I know of doing it in training mode is this

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4768-stupa-training-addon-tool-for-mugen-by-stupa-various-all-versions

I uploaded it for you

In the time since I made this initial post I actually discovered this very tool while at work earlier today. Thanks a lot for sharing, I'll download it straight away.

There is always sleep between part and meet

So let us part like we always do...
And in a world without you
I'll dream of you.

When I come to, let us meet

Elazul9000 likes this post

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

By any chance is there a way to display damage values? 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

no problem buddy Thumbs Up
glad I could be of help.
I think there is a way to have the damage show up all the time like the combo counter too in mugen just i need to do some research because i have been in and out of this scene for a long long time and only just got back into my groove

By any chance is there a way to display damage values? IuFetyD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum