Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Megapack! Community Requests Edition!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Megapack! Community Requests Edition! 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hey guys So this is a Special Megapack and Post which will consist of Retro/Classic Stages that you guys in the community have requested to be Upgraded to 1.1 Zoom Fx. Completed Stages Can Be found in the link Below and feel free to check back on this thread to see newly completed Requests as well as to make requests Yourselves for stages you have been waiting ages for a actual 1.1 Version of.(Find out below in the Rules Section how to request a Stage 1.1 Zoom Upgrade In this post and Via Email.)

I appreciate these requests because its A TON of stages i would never consider before or even think didnt have a 1.1 version currently, and slowly but surely i think it adds just a ton more options to the mugen Community of stages to download.

To Request a Retro Stage 1.1 Conversion you can reply to this thread or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with a picture and name of the stage. Having a link to where the stage can be downloaded helps also. You can also give details as to whether you want the stage zoom to be by alot or a fair range as well as if you prefer a higher Jump height for the stage.
Read the Rules Section below!

Here are the Completed Requested Stages Which will continue to be updated! Author Names to Be added Soon

Training_Stage_Ag 1.1:

NightStreet 1.1:

Avg2_Saki 1.1:

KfmlastIce 1.1:

Soccer_Blood 1.1:

2ndYang 1.1:

XxUnderGroundxX 1.1:

mm2_Makenro 1.1:

Kofex2 Bus Stop 1.1:

AODK-Leonhalt 1.1:

KFM 1.1:

Dba - BearT 1.1:

Ch_Canada 1.1:

Ice Palace 1.1:

mm2_Garekky:

Forest 1.1:

fnj_Duke 1.1:

95Sakura 1.1:

Rules.
1.1. The Stage must not already have a 1.1 Zoom Version On the Web. If you are not satisfied with the current 1.1 Versions that exist please let the reasons be known like quality issues or Border issues, Etc and i will possibly consider the request.

2. You can request whether you'd like the zoom effect to be by alot or a little and your preferred jump height possibilities(SuperJump) but please understand i have to work with the actual file and sprites for the stages themselves as well as what is in my capabilities.

3. You must give atleast the name of the stage or the fighting game franchise it is from and a picture or link to where the stage can be found.

MagistusMoon and creativeprecursor like this post

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Very nice pack! What is the resolution of those stages?

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Megapack! Community Requests Edition! 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

HSektor wrote:Very nice pack! What is the resolution of those stages?

They are all a variety of Resolutions but i fix them up for 1280x720p

creativeprecursor likes this post

MagistusMoon

MagistusMoon

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members

So epic!
I think this is a really good thing for encouraging older mugen users in the other community sites to leave the mugen 1.0 comfort zone and finally switch from 640x480 1.0 to HD 720p and better
Because now all their favourite hires stages can be available in widescreen HD

DarkZemX likes this post

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Nice, I'll be using them! Thanks!

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

DarkZemX wrote:

They are all a variety of Resolutions but i fix them up for 1280x720p

This is awesome! I was just wondering what the next set of stages I use would be and here's my answer lol. I'm gathering all the MvC styled (SF Marvel KOF DBZ Yatagarasu One Piece etc) characters for a balanced cross over mash up where no one is more over powered than each other and these stages will be a nice addition to the collection. Thanks for the hard work you put into these!

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Idol Master (Gold)
Super Soldier (Silver)
Survivor (Gold)

MagistusMoon wrote:So epic!
I think this is a really good thing for encouraging older mugen users in the other community sites to leave the mugen 1.0 comfort zone and finally switch from 640x480 1.0 to HD 720p and better

Wow i never thought of it that way to be honest lol I didnt think much people remained with 1.0 especially since a ton of stages could carry over but yes this process can definitely enhance hidden jems that have missed upgrades from creators.

and thanks guys. If you see any oldschool untouched jems feel free to request a 1.1 edit! :D

Balelynx

Balelynx

Mugen Retro/Classic Stages Megapack! Community Requests Edition! 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Heaven's Door (Silver)

DarkZemX wrote:
MagistusMoon wrote:So epic!

Wow i never thought of it that way to be honest lol I didnt think much people remained with 1.0 especially since a ton of stages could carry over but yes this process can definitely enhance hidden jems that have missed upgrades from creators.

and thanks guys. If you see any oldschool untouched jems feel free to request a 1.1 edit! :D

you would be surprised.
There are people who would never use Mugen 1.1 because they think that it is buggy compare to 1.0 because they read it somewhere on a forum.
Also thewre are some people that donot like anything that is widescreen and just like only 640x480.
There are many people like this on the main mugen forums just not really any here.

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

wow thats great, hoe the hell do i download them ?

Talk Of The Town (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

doughboyjoe wrote:wow thats great, hoe the hell do i download them ?
The link to his folder is in the video's description.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum