Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004! Empty Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004! Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:32 am

DarkZemX

DarkZemX

Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004! 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Hey Folks! I'm wondering about Uno Tag and if it can be implemented/Patched into a Massive roster(1000 +). I notice that certain characters in my roster when teamed up end up entering into this Tag system where one goes into the background while the other does battle. Unfortunately the teammate never gets tagged back in and only returns after the other losses all HP. I also notice that alot of characters now have a separate Uno Tag .Def File and it gives me alot of thoughts.

Additonally to the first question im wondering if changes made to characters regular .Def File can easily be pasted into The Uno Tag .Def File.
As well is it possible to switch it off, Like Sometimes you can make everyone just battle together as well you can go the team route. Which Type do you guys prefer? Ive never tried Uno Tag Mugen But it does look like it could be fun. Nervous

Is Add004 just a mugen UnoTag kind of engine or screenpack? i always see the same lifebar so im not sure lol

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004! 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

i would not recommend uno tag in my experience.
I would stick with add004.
Its a learning curve to get it working but once its done its pretty straight forward.
explaining things is my weak point thats why i pay others to do hard stuff for me lol.
But ADD004 is definitely the way to go because you just patch auto all your characters and they work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Information Needed on Uno Tag/Add004! KwiHzMC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum