Shishioh was always a character I thought needed more Mugen love.
Apersonal favorite you could say.
Luckily there was some love given to him well deserved that included some smexy AI buffs!
- Editor's Notes:
- Jin's version, edited by someone to give it great AI. Uses KOFXI super sparks / sounds. Select original boss-colour palette with button a.
Didn't like it that all the versions of Shin Shishioh out there do not have the following source-accurate stuff which I added:
*added more edits - latest filename should be "edit2" instead of "edit".
1. Adjusted movetimings and some sprites of earth chopper (light version comes out slightly faster while heavy version is slightly slower) (F,D,DF,x/y)
2. Earth chopper heavy version is unblockable.
3. Earth chopper both versions now negate normal projectiles.
4. Adjusted timings and bgpalfx of nightmare (D,DF,F,a/b).
5. Nightmare is now invulnerable to throws and projectiles while Shin Shishioh is darkened.
6. Adjusted timings and stun duration of silent storm (D,DF,F,x/y).
7. Adjusted timings of beast blow (D,DB,B,x/y).
8. Beast blow now has smaller get-hit (blue) hitbox (only crouching attacks can hit him) in the startup (first 3 sprites). The actual boss used this to go through projectiles.
9. Removed afterimages.
10. New custom projectile special (DF,c) and super (DFDF,c)
Hopefully this is the most accurate Shin Shishioh in terms of boss-accurate gameplay for now, with some brutal AI.