Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How has Covid affected your life since 2020?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Covid has definitely had a huge impact on how we do little things and when we can do them in our normal daily rituals.
Little things like going to restaurants or out to the town with the amigos have become chores where we have to scan everywhere and wear damn masks everywhere.
Apart from the general normal covid stuff we all have to deal with, how has covid effected your life personally?
For me it has cancelled alot of travel plans and changed how i work.
i went from a 9-5 with traffic and the normal stuff to contend with, to mostly working from home :/
Now when we started going back to work most people said they prefer working a home now and the company is changing its policy on having to be at work 5 days a week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
How has Covid affected your life since 2020? P21sO8E

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

It didn't change to much for me at first. I used to work in retail, and when the pandemic hit and we started learning more about what it actually was, some people of a certain disposition wanted to fight against the whole mask thing. Eventually we had to sell the house, and I moved around a lot after that averaging around once every two months.

Got an office job earlier this year. Trained in office at first then worked from home. They had us all come back to the office in July, and then about a month later, almost everyone started working from home because we had three cases of COVID in the office. I was fully vaccinated and didn't suffer any side effects which was a bit of a letdown from it.

Back in office now. I have a Health Check I have to do everyday. I think we've only had one case of COVID since coming back. Getting back into a routine. Trying to cobble a life together because I know I'll never be able to go back to what I had.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 52799406974_3658a59cb2_o
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

damn bro you had to sell up your house!? Thats pretty rough.
yeah i feels for anyone working in retail during the first wave that really went belly up.
I just ended up buying more online, buying a few steam games to kill time until I could get back to work and saving more money by not going out as much especially when all the bars closed

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? KwiHzMC

HmmmLawnmower

HmmmLawnmower

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Yeah, selling the house sucked. Having to put my dogs to sleep sucked more. It was probably what was best for them. One was really old and she had lots of trouble moving around anyway. The other had a really, really bad case of bladder cancer and he was having problems before then too because he was a rescue dog.

Selling the house and moving around a lot trying to figure out what I wanted for eight months wasn't too bad. In many ways, it was the freest I've ever been, but I missed having furniture, like a bed.

Knighted Palettus, maximus the 3rd

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

HmmmLawnmower wrote:
Selling the house and moving around a lot trying to figure out what I wanted for eight months wasn't too bad. In many ways, it was the freest I've ever been, but I missed having furniture, like a bed.

Can totally relate to that homie. Back in 2014/15 I went through similar scenarios/career changes and really got a chance to lok at life in perspective and plan what i wanted to do and achieve going forward and it all paid off.
Sometimes getting our normality of life all fucked up really wakes us the fuck up and shows us what our priorities are and how much stuff we really do/dont need and how much time we waste on a daily basis on bullshit if ya feel me?

As far as Bovid Borona goes lol, 2020 was probably one of the funnest most enjoyable years i've had in recent memory lol.
My work wasnt affected and it forced everyone and everything to slow the fuck down and take another hard look at their lives i guess.
SOme people couldnt cope with the isolation of lockdown etc but us creatives thrive in that situation.
My Gf was almost crying by the 3rd week of a 2 month lockdown lol.

Its only now that its starting to get a bit of a pain in the ass as Vaccine mandates etc are creating more and more restrictions and cause alot of families and former freinds to really turn on each other and get all weird on each other n shit.

How has Covid affected your life since 2020? 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum