Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

new guy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default new guy Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:56 pm

KAIN11

KAIN11

new guy GlDVwFc
hi guys, i m new to alot of this. looking to meet some great people to work on some ideas. i learn fast and have many ideas . i m a big marvel vs dc fan, and have some ideas. i m wondering if there someone out there who like to help. thx

2default Re: new guy Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:45 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

new guy 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
welcome new guy. have a good time here.
Ideas is a good start. The learning of mugen is hard work so will be readin alot of tutorials and practice a few months then you will learn basics of Mugen maybe after 3 months and then you can showcase some skills and mugen videos and learn more advance things.
But is good hobby but lot of self study so good luck

3default Re: new guy Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:44 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

new guy 50086984306_129c06f147_o
welcome bro!
Enjoy your stay and hope you find some helpful resources and inspiration!
We are a small family, but a strong one here at Newagemugen!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

4default Re: new guy Yesterday at 1:01 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

new guy 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
Wassup and welcome

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
new guy KwiHzMC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum