Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

China Town by Vegaz

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/Older LR stage China Town by Vegaz Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:56 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

China Town by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
[PREVIEW]

China Town by Vegaz Gif3759

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Hit'n y'all with the third installment of this NeoGeo Art of Fighting series. China Town is where you encounter Lee on your quest to save Yuri. The 1.0 version keeps it simple but the 1.1 version has zoom features, parallax and scale delta. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
China Town by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:00 pm

O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

China Town by Vegaz 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
nice work buddy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
China Town by Vegaz HcGzIrB
Avengers game demo is out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://adf.ly/47Lu0

31.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:nice work buddy!

Thanks bro

41.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:35 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

China Town by Vegaz 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
i remember i saw an arcade machine of this game and that speaker was always so loud on that china town stage i think it is going to explode

51.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:18 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i remember i saw an arcade machine of this game and that speaker was always so loud on that china town stage i think it is going to explode

I think they were all like that cuz I remember that too

61.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:37 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

China Town by Vegaz 50086984306_129c06f147_o
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i remember i saw an arcade machine of this game and that speaker was always so loud on that china town stage i think it is going to explode

DING DINGA LING LING DING DINGA LING LING LING LINGA LING LING DING DINGALING LMAO WeedGrin

I cosign this lol. Especially Killer instinct.
They purposely made it louder than default cabinets so u would hear CCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKERRRRR from 5 blocks away

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
China Town by Vegaz 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

71.0/Older LR stage Re: China Town by Vegaz Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:47 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

DING DINGA LING LING DING DINGA LING LING LING LINGA LING LING DING DINGALING LMAO WeedGrin

I cosign this lol. Especially Killer instinct.
They purposely made it louder than default cabinets so  u would hear CCCCCCCCOMBO BREAKERRRRR from 5 blocks away

Facts.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum