Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NAMTron

NAMTron

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) EK6et1v

Boost your YouTube channel! Join the Newagemugen Cinema Network!

According to Google statistics, 5 of the most viewed Mugen videos of all time were uploaded to YouTube between 2015-2017.
As of 2021 Each of these 5 videos have between 3.5-6.6 million views each.

Between 2019-2021, an average of 40 Mugen videos were uploaded to YouTube every 24 hours.

For the average Mugen Youtuber, trying to get noticed in an over-saturated market, the struggle is real.

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) RoQgGyg

How can a Mugentuber rise above the rest and be noticed with so many other new Mugen Videos and channels appearing every day?
Well that's where we come in - The Newagemugen Cinema Network!

What is the Newagemugen Cinema Network?

The Newagemugen Cinema Network is a special service available exclusively to Newagemugen Members with YouTube Channels showcasing Mugen content.
This special service was designed to boost views and subscribers for all Newagemugen YouTubers.
It is a paid service that we offer completely free to all our Newagemugen community members to help them grow their YouTube channels and following.

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) XB1fjNZ

Why Join the Newagemugen Cinema Network?

By joining the Newagemugen Cinema Network, your channel automatically qualifies for special features and bonuses:

- Increased Youtube Views and subscribers
- Boosted search result hits in youtube/google
- Increased chances of having videos featured in "recommendations" on youtube for mugen content searches
- Exclusive advertising and promotional art exposure
- Frequent exposure, shout outs and mentions via our Discord, forum and community videos

How does the Newagemugen Cinema Network work?(SHORT VERSION)

It's simple. Newagemugen.com uses paid services offered by Google analytics.
accepted Member accounts simply re-post their mugen youtube videos in our Mugen cinema section and follow our keyword guidelines.
Their videos will automatically receive view boosts and higher % chance of appearing in recommendations/search results in youtube/google.

How does the Newagemugen Cinema Network work?(LONG VERSION)
Spoiler:

How do I Join the Newagemugen cinema Network?

Spoiler:

How do I set up my videos to enable view boosts?

There are 4 simple steps.
All steps MUST be set up EXACTLY AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS for the algorithm to work:
CLICK HERE FOR STEP 1:

CLICK HERE FOR STEP 2:

CLICK HERE FOR STEP 3:

CLICK HERE FOR STEP 4:

And that's about it!
Sit back, and watch your views and subscriber count rise!
Join us today!

This sounds too good to be true. What do you guys get out of this?

Our ONLY goal is to to support Mugen channels and content we personally believe to be best for the future of the Mugen community.
Mugen has gained a bad reputation in the past for being a clandestine community obsessed with broken homer Simpson vs Ronald MacDonald fights.
Our goal is to change that by promoting Mugen content and members we believe represent Mugen in ways that suit serve the culture best.

Other Frequently asked Questions

When I post my Mugen videos in the Mugen Cinema section, should I post all my videos in one topic, or multiple topics?
Answer:

What Happens if I don't set up my Video descriptions correctly/Don't include the Newagemugen URL properly in the video description on youtube?
Answer:

What are those cool ass looking Banners on the homepage that show Mugen cinema Network members?
Answer:

How do I get a premium banner for my channel/content on your homepage?
Answer:

What are the requirements for my Youtube channel to get nominated for the Newagemugen Cinema Network?
Answer:

Last edited by NAMTron on Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:31 am; edited 9 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

Info Updated 17.10.21

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

33.03.22 UPDATE:

FYI All Newagemugen Cinema Network Members, we have renewed our annual subscription/analytics and paid website services which will enable search engine boosts and additional traffic for your correctly set up videos for the next 12 months.

There is one important update that all Newagemugen Cinema Network linked videos should check to ensure traffic data is being brought in correctly:

For Youtube & google analytics to work for your videos and search boosts correctly:

DO NOT place additional URLs ABOVE the link to www.newagemugen.com on your youtube videos.

Youtube and Google will take referrals based on the first available header data in the video.

Example:

Google will struggle asociating traffic with the url because a different URL is in the header of the description here at the top

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) GysBsqE

This one is set up correctly, with the URL in the top of the youtube video description

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) TdkWGEp

Last edited by NAMTron on Mon May 16, 2022 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total

NAMTron

NAMTron

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)

20.04.22 Update:
Important tip for gaining additional Video traffic via Download link redirects:

If you place direct download links in your videos that go straight to mediafire/onedrive/mega etc,
you are actually missing out on a second wave of potential video traffic and google search result integration.

The best way to increase your views for any video that includes direct download links, is to create a release topic for that content on our website in your personal release section if you are the creator, or in the general release topic (if you are not the creator).

For example, instead of saying this on your video:

Download Evil Ryu Here:
www.mediafire.com/xxxx123123

You should create a release topic that makes viewers have to visit the page where your video is again by putting this:

Download Ryu from mediafire link found here:
www.newagemugen.com/releases/xxxxx etc etc

Posting like this will further improve search results and view boosts for your channels by familiarizing the google search engine/youtube/redirect links with your channel and popular mugen content searches relating to your downloads/uploads

5Mugen Creator/Youtuber im new here Fri May 06, 2022 12:36 pm

TurboRanger

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 52079887470_8738d00dc4_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Gold)
Survived 3 Inactive Account Auto-purges

i just learn the site and how it work , thank you all for your great work , i d ont have a lot of time but i ll be a good supporter for sure , have a nice day ! Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 1f60e  Thumbs Up thawotitizboi haha cool!

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 51631106195_34e64106bd_o
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Ok so some people is not understand properly how to set up the video account even though it is good instructions in the post above so i explain again for you:

1. Now look at this picture.
2. This is the text of the youtube video description and it is set up wrong
Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) L7ws4KV

3. The text things in the red circle needs to be at the TOP of the video description so google can see it first.

4. DONT put big wall text things in the descripption like this video if you not pay for analytics because will not work and also it cause error for the links.

Should look like this in the top of video description and no other text before it:

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) TdkWGEp

The Cosmic frog will get you!
Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) JABb8Bu
Download My Mugen Stuff Here

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

There are just a few additional pro tips that we would like to share with you that will help you maximize your traffic and use the google algorithm to promote your content. I will list them as follows:

- Direct links and video reposting

The best way to maximize your traffic is to include direct links to both your cinema thread and any other personal forums threads, be it your download releases section or an art thread.
Here is an example of the most optimal way to configure your header as per creativeprecursor's channel following the guide:

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) Is1QkP6

As you can see he links to both his featured artist section and his cinema thread.
In similar fashion you can do the same with your art thread and this thread.
This will also allow google to seed your content in the algorithm better.

- Using static images in your video posts

You can also take advantage of hyperlinks and the Newagemugen Image wall by posting images in any post containing a video.
You can use a thumbnail screenshot or even the original thumbnail artwork.
Here is a brief guide on the image wall and how it works.

https://www.newagemugen.com/t4698-the-official-newagemugen-recently-shared-images-wall

- Multi-posting

Make sure that you post all your video content in the mugen cinema network thread and not the other non promoted sections of the forum.
The Newagemugen cinema Network thread is directly linked to our google analytics system so is promoted directly unlike the other forum sections.

Newagemugen Cinema Network Members Guide (Updated April 2022) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum