Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Greetings Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:39 pm

ExoFalz

ExoFalz

Greetings SPOGNVp
Hi there, I've registered on this site at the beginning of this year, though I quickly grew detached of it and MUGEN as a whole, but I decided to give MUGEN a go again, and going back to made me recognize NewAgeMugen, so I thought it was now time to somehow introduce myself in full rather than allowing myself remain lurking at all. And rather contributing to the lurker pandemic, I'll try to show some modicum of activity however I can.

With that out of the way, it is a pleasure to meet you all here on NewAgeMugen. Not much else to tell, but expect me to be around at times, I probably may comment around, and may occassionally post MUGEN videos and all, AI battles and all once I get that set up and all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings 4ADQvzs

2default Re: Greetings Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:56 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

Greetings RjBqV68
Welcome to Newagemugen.
Please do feel free to share your videos and anything you may think will be of interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Greetings 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

3default Re: Greetings Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:58 pm

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Greetings 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
welcome on board.
you are among ancient gods and mugen dinosaurs.
Enjoy your stay at Newagemugen hotel

4default Re: Greetings Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:13 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Greetings 2D2jZmR
Sup homie

Greetings 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

5default Re: Greetings Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:56 pm

ExoFalz

ExoFalz

Greetings SPOGNVp
Thanks, and nice to meet you two!

Greetings 4ADQvzs

6default Re: Greetings Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:32 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Greetings 50086984306_129c06f147_o
profile pic color palette = 10/10.
you passed the initiation test lol.

Welcome cuzzy and enjoi your stay at our hidden chamber of Mugen Phonk

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum