Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:54 am

ARIKAFGC

MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
WELCOME TO MUGEN SECRET LAYER WHERE SECRET MUGEN BATTLES OCCURS WITH SECRET MUGEN CHARACTERS

As a part of the NewAgeMugen community I thought I should share some of crazy mugen battle videos for you guys to watch and enjoy.

in this section you'll expect an epic hires broken mugen battles with Manhua touch in it decided to add videos like these since I am a big fan of Manhua and I have lots of old mugen chars that I would like to see them in action with Mugen 1.1 stages.

Please enjoy!!!

GINSENG DEMONZ : V.I.P AKUMA VS KAIRI

EMERALD DELTA : BATTLE OF THE OGRES

ARIKAFGC likes this post

2default Re: MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:28 am

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
What's a manhua? game?
Cool fights btw bro, stages are off the chain, especially the emerald delta one. It's so long and massive.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS KwiHzMC

ARIKAFGC likes this post

3default Re: MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:33 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

MANHUA BATTLE VIDEOS 50086984306_129c06f147_o
@CancerManXIII wrote:What's a manhua? game?

lmao. Manhua = Chinese pronounciation of Manga = comics.
Arika man loves his Chinese comic books lol.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ARIKAFGC likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum