Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando)

+2
Shakti♥chu<3
ELECTR0
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/Older LR stage 3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:41 am

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) Ya01log
Ninja House entrance : Made the stage a little taller. Added some glow around the bridge lamps. Added some bugs flying around.

Ninja House : Made the stage a little taller.

Ninja House Arena : Made the stage a little taller.

Nothing to spectacular goingon, but if you've wanted some Captain Commando stages in your Mugen then there not bad.

Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
very cool! I like it!
I know my brother likes these retro stages especially so ill show him too <3
Thank you for sharing with us electro <3

ELECTR0

ELECTR0

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) Ya01log
Thanks! I got lots & lots of retro stages on the blog if your bro wants to check those out.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) OjtZ7W5
Cool stage man.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
classic game man. I always wanted to see those ninjas used for something in mugen haha. great stuff as always

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Squoods

Squoods

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) GlDVwFc
Man, pretty sure my dad showed me Captain Commando once...so these stages bring good memories.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Yup. As mugen creators, it's our job to preserve 2D gaming and also make it accessible to the next generation in a new format so it isnt lost forever

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Squoods

Squoods

That's a damn good philosophy to have. Especially in an age where preservation is quite the trial.

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) OjtZ7W5
Have to keep the dream alive.

Squoods

Squoods

Damn straight.

111.0/Older LR stage Re: 3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:03 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

3 Ninja House stages (Captain Commando) 2D2jZmR
More classics from my fellow retro bro.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum