Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters [ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:23 am

Rivelio

Rivelio

[ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo Ya01log
Hoo boy what can I say. This one hits like a truck, took a long-ass time to make and it's undoubtedly my favorite so far. Hope you enjoy it at least a 5% of what I did

DOWNLOAD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GRAYFOX likes this post

21.0/older characters Re: [ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:07 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo 50086984306_129c06f147_o
This is by far the best JUS Mugen character I have seen converted for MUGEN yet.
An Excellent Job brother. Hopefully this raises the overall benchmark high for the JUS community and encourages all JUS creators to work on creating balanced characters with similar mechanics and power scaling to enable great balanced mugen rosters and JUS fullgames that both feel and commercial.

10/10 on this sir well done

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

31.0/older characters Re: [ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:02 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo OjtZ7W5
Crazy man, reminds me completely of the anime. I’m not a huge fan of jus fighters, but I’m a fan of hard work. You sir, have put labor and detailed style. Into this creation. I love this anime and you have, reminded me of why I like mugen again. Keep up the hard works playa.

41.0/older characters Re: [ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:56 am

lunalucard55

lunalucard55

[ALL-STARS] Katsuki Bakugo 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
he is brilliant I really like the explosive effects of this character the combos are successful thank you very much for sharing with us my friend.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum