Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's your thoughts on RE: Village?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Wed May 12, 2021 1:29 pm

GamerG

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Ya01log
I'm on the fence if I should save up and get it. Read where some people love it, others say it's not worth the money wait for a big sale, and finally some say it's not scary at all because of daytime. Anyone playing it? If so, what's your feedback?

2default Re: What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 50086984306_129c06f147_o
one thing i know for certain judging on the videos and memes by bros be sharing daily is that there are more people infactuated by the "tall lady" character in a weird way than the actual game itself What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 1f602

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

3default Re: What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Thu May 13, 2021 12:06 pm

GamerG

What's your thoughts on RE: Village? Ya01log
@Phant0mD wrote:one thing i know for certain judging on the videos and memes by bros be sharing daily is that there are more people infactuated by the "tall lady" character in a weird way than the actual game itself  What's your thoughts on RE: Village? 1f602

Yea I noticed that since the first trailer. The memes and stuff lol. Tall Lady fan base, so far, is a peculiar one.

Village looks spooky but not sure if Its a waste of money or a good purchase. I might just hold off a bit.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum