Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:43 am

Ghost Carti

Ghost Carti

Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Wcz4RWt
My attempt to edit Gojo Satoru and gave him the attack he used against Hanami plus other cool features, I reupdated the char recently with a couple of bug fixes.

Alternative Link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

21.0/older characters Re: Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Sun May 30, 2021 10:09 pm

CancerManXIII

CancerManXIII

Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit 51240524370_550aa649d1_o
holy shit that super was savage as hell!
Perfect job on Mugenising Gojo man

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ghost Carti likes this post

31.0/older characters Re: Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:07 am

Ghost Carti

Ghost Carti

Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Wcz4RWt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:holy shit that super was savage as hell!
Perfect job on Mugenising Gojo man

Appreciate the support ! I'm only responsible for the Hollow Purple super and a couple edits, original char was made by Joey Jostar, the man be carrying Jujutsu Kaisen JUS by himself lol.

41.0/older characters Re: Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:09 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

Gojo Satoru Hollow Purple Edit 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
how the heck did i miss this????
I guess the banner on the homepage helped jog ,y memory to check back here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks again carti for awesomest chars!~<3

Ghost Carti likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum