Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

A strange person in a strange land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default A strange person in a strange land Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:35 am

icadblack

A strange person in a strange land SPOGNVp
Hi all, nice place you got here, and some fucking insane content.

I'm Icadblack - new and very late to Mugen, but a dabbler in asset creation and customisation. Typically I work on Home projects and occasionally funky techy shit , but the more I see of Mugen, the more I like what I see.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to contribute more than an intro that subtlely self promotes non-related content and offers nothing.

2default Re: A strange person in a strange land Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:29 pm

G

G

A strange person in a strange land OjtZ7W5
Welcome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A strange person in a strange land XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

3default Re: A strange person in a strange land Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:32 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

A strange person in a strange land 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Sup bro and welcome. I see you got that Jarvis Tony stark swag goin on lol. Well we luv all that techy shit and interface stuff here too man so welcome to tha right place to be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

4default Re: A strange person in a strange land Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:34 pm

icadblack

A strange person in a strange land SPOGNVp
Thanks very much, fellas. As soon as I hit the discord, between the welcome I got from xXH●N3Y&G1n$enGGODXx, and the top tier Yugi memes, I figured I'm gonna like it around here.

5default Re: A strange person in a strange land Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:46 am

Shakti♥chu<3

Shakti♥chu<3

A strange person in a strange land 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
hi hi hiiiiii and welcome <3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum