Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Roof2020

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Roof2020 on Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:38 pm

Flowrellik

Flowrellik

Roof2020 SPOGNVp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A rooftop in the Chinese district in Hong Kong, this is Hon Fu/Yamazaki's stage from the game Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 merged and remixed together in a wonderful colorful fusion! Parallax, superjump and a DRAGON FLOAT! What more do you want from me?!
A readme file is included in the mix along with 2 choices of tracks to go with this beast (One sent by Alpyne D. Thanks bro)
Special thanks to Ryu from Streets, Razorbakk86, Mete, Alpyne and my peeps from Newage Mugen and Razor's server, And to mugen players like YOU! Enjoy~

2mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Roof2020 on Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:12 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Roof2020 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
hmmm it was about time somebody remade this stage for the modern mugen standards. Now time to disect!

- The glowing dragon touch is very cool, I like what you did with this
- Parallax is slightly off and there is a little bit of sliding (but its not over noticeable)
- The deltas seem ok, but I think you should have extended the floor and made the stage bigger/longer to allow for better showcase of the buildings behind
- Maybe you could have added some lights and other effects to give it a modern Newagemugen look like you did with the dragon?

But all in all, a great job separating things

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Roof2020 P21sO8E

3mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Roof2020 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:01 am

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Roof2020 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
I would agree with the last comment from Zu.
Definitely a good effort editing the sprites as I can see its been separated, but there is so much more that could have been done to reallybring this stage to life.
You should have applied those same effects to the rest of the stage layers to make it all match.

4mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Roof2020 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:34 am

Shakti♥chan

Roof2020 42463946061_c82f3ae03a_o
A nice simple stage, but I do have some constructive feedback:

- i feel it kind of lacks in comparison to the other stages you guys released in the past?
- Maybe make the stage larger and added some more elements to the background
- maybe some more animated things, it would be alot more impactful

But good work and keep up the fight Thumbs Up

5mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Roof2020 on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:11 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Roof2020 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Not bad for a first release.
Cool dragon thingy - I remember AZ suggesting that in the thread.
Feedback-wise, basically what everyone else said.
My grunts are that the vertical follow is way too tight.
The camera hardly moves on jump.
Also you should have extended the floor since its a widescreen stage.
Remember that the original game was a 4:3 ratio so you need to always modify the base sprites or the stage size will be too small

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum