Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60%

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:34 pm

Soulfire

Soulfire

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% SPOGNVp
Hello Boys,

Today i wanna show my new project that i still working

Is Escanor from Nanatsu Taisai/The Seven Deadly Sins

Im drawing the sprites and coding him, progress in 60%

Soon i will release this

See ya!

21.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:58 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Looks cool so far man! Where are the source sprites from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soulfire likes this post

http://www.negative-edge.net

31.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:44 pm

Soulfire

Soulfire

@Phant0mD wrote:Looks cool so far man! Where are the source sprites from?
Thanks bro
This Escanor sprites are drawn by me ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Meet the Game Nerd vs The World:
diogomenegao.wixsite.com/nvstheworld
Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% AOh14GjMNY8gTM3aZdsxAYPFTxtnMXbkU5KVVYFLQH4f_A=s96-c-rg-br100

41.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:10 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
nice work there soul fire, also welcome to our jolly site btw hehee.
You are quite the spriter there I see.

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% P21sO8E

51.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:20 pm

Soulfire

Soulfire

Thanks, is a great site
I try to do better and better ^^

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% AOh14GjMNY8gTM3aZdsxAYPFTxtnMXbkU5KVVYFLQH4f_A=s96-c-rg-br100

61.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:39 am

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Hi Soulfire, i've actually seen some of your other work and I am also quite impressed.
You should consider posting your JUS style character releases in our new Mugen JUS section here: giggle

https://www.newagemugen.com/f78-new-for-2020jus-style-jump-ultimate-stars-edit-characters

Your Alucard is very impressive also yay

71.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:56 pm

Soulfire

Soulfire

@Vermilion Spy wrote:Hi Soulfire, i've actually seen some of your other work and I am also quite impressed.
You should consider posting your JUS style character releases in our new Mugen JUS section here: giggle

https://www.newagemugen.com/f78-new-for-2020jus-style-jump-ultimate-stars-edit-characters

Your Alucard is very impressive also yay

Great!

When i finish this, i will post on JUS session :)

Tranksss

81.0/older characters Re: Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% on Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:29 am

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Escanor - The Seven Deadly Sins - WIP 60% 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
If you really sprited that all by yourself, you deserve a beer.
Salute to you good sir.
You should do commissions and requests and get a bucket of money.
Im guessing you could probably sprite anything from scratch?
Whats your process/software you use to sprite and do the animations with?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum