Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's good

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's good Empty What's good Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:19 am

MajinKaine

MajinKaine

What's good 29270914107_0496322bcc_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

Aye, what up? The names Majin Kaine. I'm one of Swagga Kings' long time subscriber ever since I watched one of his old Mugen videos such as Marvel VS Capcom, Capcom VS SNK, all that good stuff. As for me, of course, I've been playing Mugen for 13 years straight because of the characters and stages. Now outside of Mugen, I play retro games like Gamecube, PS2, Game Boy, Sega Mega Drive, etc. Plus, I'm also doing Mega Drive, CPS2, and NES remixes on my youtube channel outside of gaming if you guys are a big fan of VGM. Also, I'm also looking for someone who can make some mugen screenpack for my future projects I'm going to release soon. I lost my TMNT VS Street Fighter project after my hard drive is acting weird and all of my stuff is gone. I was going to make it a public release but it's not going to happen to bring it back. Now that I moved on from the project, I'm thinking of doing another project to release. Like I said, I'm looking for someone who is good at making screenpack for me to release my projects soon. With that been said, hope yall have a good day. Remember, spread the positive, not the negative ya heard. Majin Kaine signing out �💯

2What's good Empty Re: What's good Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

What's good 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Welcome on board to newagemugen. Look forward to seeing some of your work.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What's good 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum