Remember my edit of Hibiki from The Last Blade 2 to made her play in POTS Style? Now RagingRowen and Sennou-Room did a huge update on her. I'm really glad and i appreciate the awesome job they did on this update. I can't thank these fellas enough for that. :)
The changelog of this update in the pinned comment.
- "Kami Hitoe ni te Kawasu Nari" command fixed.
- Added Afterimage to "Kami Hitoe ni te Kawasu Nari".
- Added Easy AI.
- Win Quote tweaks.
- MAX Hasshou Suru Shinki Nari super pause sound changed.
- Kami Hitoe ni te Kawasu Nari using only 'a' for followups fixed.
- Fixed Move Name, Throw, HitPause, RemapPal, and more...
- Able to move to the "Touma ni te Kiru Nari" when the "Chikayori te Kiru Nari" take behind.
- Shortened Musou Shinden-ryu Swan Song success.
- Added Extra Palettes to the SFF file.
- Repositioned Super Finish Text.
- Fixed Palette Selector.
- Fixed a Jumping Image in SFF file.
- Added Damage Voice.
- Changed the sound of various actions.
- Changed the animation of various actions.
- Able to move to the "Touma ni te Kiru Nari" when the "Suigetsu o Tsuku Nari" hit.
- "Shikabane o Koete Iku Nari (Route 2)" command fixed.
- Fixed Turns Intro, Cheap KO, Air Recovery and more...
- Added Intro vs Jmorphman's Rolento.
- Minor constant changes.
- Default Palette changed.
- Original PotS Hit Sounds restored along with a few other sounds.
- Double Slash no longer cancellable.
- Added Slash Spark to Hasshou Suru Shinki Nari.
- Cut FX repositioned for Hasshou Suru Shinki Nari and Shi o Osorenu Kokoro Nari.
- Hasshou Suru Shinki Nari command changed.
- Musou Shinden-ryu Swan Song command changed.