Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Development Questions

+4
MarzDaIndigo
Susano-o
xxnitroxx
TweaK
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:13 am

TweaK

TweaK

Development Questions - Page 3 49283851498_0631820187_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Its cool man, it took everyone's input to get me this far. Now i just gotta figure out why Ibuki's Big portrait is off while Chun-lis is spot on.

Development Questions - Page 3 Ibukioffset

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Development Questions - Page 3 Tweaksiggy

52Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 am

G

G

Development Questions - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Not an expert on that sort of thing, but that seems like a layer issue.

Should be simple to fix by adjusting the placement of your Ibuki render in your port.

EDIT: Now that you posted a close up i'm noticing a weird text glow blend on some of those names. Especially on the first 4. I'm not sure if you intended on fixing those or not, just figured i'd point it out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Development Questions - Page 3 XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

53Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:41 pm

TweaK

TweaK

Newsboy (Stone)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

I swear if it isn't one thing its another. Mugen is being very lame about loading up my Win Screen ports. I have them clearly labeled as 9000,3 and have said sprites entered as the one to use in the System Def in the Victory screen section. for some gay reason MUGEN refuses to laod the sprite i tell it to load and it just slaps the 9000,1 sprite up like a 2 year old. I thought maybe teh sprite was too big so i tested it as a 9000,2 and the shit ended up working. Is it the order of the sprites or something cuz idk why its not just loading up with the settings i have already.

54Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm

Seph

Seph

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

MUGEN 1.0 default win portrait will always be 9000,2 you can't change it, if you do, it does nothing but shit bricks on your face. Leave it 9000,2 and your good.

Development Questions - Page 3 IFlWohn
Thanks Watta!

Gamer Card:

55Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

TweaK

TweaK

Newsboy (Stone)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

kk i guess i gotta change all of that now lol

56Development Questions - Page 3 Empty Re: Development Questions Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

Development Questions - Page 3 OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)

Seph pretty much summed it up and with time. Elecbyte might update this feature for more than one sprite location. study

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum