TNA has some good wrestlers for sure. Styles, Angle, Daniels, Joe, Kazarian, Pope, Beer Money, Aries, Anderson...hell even Sting still has some pretty good matches. It's just that Vince Russo can't write a show for shit.
There's no chnace in hell TNA's No Surrender is gonna do good..the only match I'm looking forward to is Aries Vs Kendrick..I'm hoping TNA does the right thing and have Kendrick lose..
lol I didn't even watch Today's Impact..I just waited for them to upload clips on YT, I gotta say.. TNA needs to tone down on the canned cheers and boos..good lord..
Jeff Hardy got almost no response from the crowd..it was dead and they really didn't give a fuck about him. He plead guilty and is expected to serve 10 days in jail, Followed by Probation, Rehab, and a 100,000 dollars in Fines.. I was expecting him getting at least 4 months in the slammer...but w/e...
TNA's No Surrender 2011.. This PPV was a little more entertaining then I thought...but had it's flaws..Thank You Russo, thanks for giving us bullshit swerves.
- Bad + Good * Highlight of the PPV
- Jesse Sorensen Def. Kid Kash for a No.1 Contendership To face The X-Division Champion at Bound For Glory Even though this was a OK match, I was really hoping Kid Kash would win, Jesse Sorensen just came to TNA, It's too soon for him to have title matches.
+ Bully Ray Def. James Storm Via Disqualification, Semi-Finals for The BFG Series During This match, My Fear was that Bully Ray was gonna win The BFG Series, But he did a good Job getting heat from the crowd and getting them ampted up.
- Winter Def. Mickie James(c) For the TNA's Knockouts Championship This has Russo all over it.. 3 title changes within a month? Not to mention when Winter Won the title last month, She was barely featured. Then have her Drop the title to Mickie James on a Pre-tape of Impact..only to drop it right back 2 weeks later to Winter. Wow Just wow TNA.
+ Mexican America(c) Def. The Pope and Devon Dudley to Retain The TNA Tag Team Championships They over did this match, not to mention The Pope and Devon had hard time working as a Tag team.But The right guys Won, Though makes me question who's the leader of Mexican America..cause that Chavo Guerrero Wannabe is just piss poor at the Mic..but he's the one doing all the talking.
+ Matt Morgan Def. Samoa Joe Good way to start a feud, hopefully they will have a rematch at Bound Fort Glory.
+ Bobby Roode Def. Gunner in the BFG Series Semi Finals Via Submission Good Match, Roode made Gunner look strong and over all the Right Guy won this.
* Austin Aries Def. Brian Kendrick(c) For the X-Division Championship Great match, Kendrick did all he could but Aries just out shined him, the crowd was on Aries side through out the match, and your new X-Division Champion, The Greatest Man Whoever Lived, A Double, AUSTIN ARIES.
* Bobby Roode Def. Bully Ray In The BFG Finals To Win a World Title shot and Main Event Bound For Glory. Another Great match, and yet again Bully Ray did all he could to make Roode Look good and get the Crowd Pumped up, My biggest fears was Bully Ray was gonna win all this..so towards the end.. I went to go get something to eat..I heard my Bro yell out... IT PAYS TO BE ROODE BITCH!! I quickly ran to the living room and saw that Roode won the series, even though the ending was Anti-Climatic..I was very Happy that Roode won, it's his time to be Champion, Please TNA..don't fuck this up..PLEASE....BOBBY ROODE FTW.
- Kurt Angle Def. Mr.Anderson and Sting to Retain The TNA World Heavyweight Championship. The worse Match of the night, made me wish Roodes match should of been the Main event...Angle retains after Hulk Hogan interferes.. but wow...this match was fucken sloppy and I believe the Crowd agrees with me cause they were chanting bullshit at the end. This sets up a Hulk Hogan vs Sting at BFG, which I hope The Philly crowd boos them out the fucken company..for the love of god..RETIRE ALREADY.
Decent PPV, would of been good if Russo and Hogan didn't do their Typical bullshit swerves...but in the end..Two of My Fav Wrestlers (Roode and Aries) won their matches...so I'm happy. :lol!:
Last edited by Silentrzk. on Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
lol Matt Hardy..Less then two weeks...he gets arrested again for a DUI, again he passes the Breathalyzer, but when he was told to walk a straght line...he falls down, also, he almost hit two other drivers.
The Main event of TNA was clusterfuck and stupid... Sting beats Ric Flair... FANFUCKENTASTIC....Why does TNA have this stupid assumption that we want to see two old ass wrestlers 15 years past their prime..wrestle?
Also.. A.J Styles Owns Jeff Hardy. That was great.
You can actually feel Styles frustration on Jeff Hardys fuck ups.
Oh Boy, They have done a wonderful job Pushing Mark Henry to be a very dangerous threat towards Randy Orton, typically they have Orton look like god and make the heel look like a pussy, it's great to see something that was needed, with that said, I am really hoping that Henry wins that Title, he deserves it, and it would be a waste of a push if they had Orton win....AGAIN.
In other news, I'm glad to announce that Claudio Castagnoli, One half of Kings Of Wrestling has sign with the WWE and will compete in their development Territory FCW, dunno why he needs to be that position but it's w/e, I'm hoping..I'm PRAYING that Chris Hero follows along because WWE desperately needs a Tag Team like KOW. because Kings..Reign...SUPREME.
That's awesome. WWE needs more tag teams that don't suck period.
I can't think of any good use of a tag team besides R-truth and Miz. I don't mind "Air Boom" that much considering it's the best they've used Evan in his entire career. But, they kind of make it seem like he can't hold his own at all in singles, R-truth took him out in under 3 minutes from what I remember so he's going to be useless yet again when they lose.
Also, Sin Cara feud started it seems, is it bad that i'm not interested?
Mark Henry has to win that belt. They've been constantly pushing him.
As we all knew, WWE Dropped the ball..yet again...on something that could of gotten them back into mainstream and mean something again. I don't blame Punk, I think they lured him into a trap by convincing him to stay only to kill off his hype and put the sights back on John Cena. Only thing that could save this is Punk bringing his ROH buddies to help him. However, we haven't heard if Hero signed yet, cause without Hero...Claudio's days in the WWE are looking grim..as in jobbing.
- Bad + Good * Highlight of the Night
+ Air Boom(c) Def. R-Truth and The Miz to Retain the Tag Team Titles It was expected, WWE doesn't need Air Boom to drop the titles just yet so It's w/e.
+ Cody Rhodes(c) Def. Ted Dibiase to Retain The Intercontinental Championship. It was too soon for Ted to win this title, he needs a better push to take him seriously.
- Dolph Ziggler(c) Def. Jack Swagger, Alex Riley and John Morrison to Retain the U.S Championship not much to say here, dunno what this feud is even about anymore.
* Mark Henry Def. Randy Orton(c) to Become the new world heavyweight Champion IT'S ABOUT FUCKEN TIME. This Man deserves it, and the Way they pushed Him, they just had to have him win, Congratulations Mark Henry, hope to see a good title reign from this. Watch this, it will make you even happier that he won,
- Kelly Kelly(c) Def. Beth Phoenix to Retain The Divas Championship what a fucken insult to the hometown girl, having her job to a bimbo like Kelly Kelly via roll up, the Crowd was on Beth's side the entire match, just wth..I don't even know why...I just... RAAAAAAGE.
- John Cena Def. Alberto Del Rio(c) To become the new WWE Champion Del Rios run was so shitty that I barely noticed that he was a strong champion, they had him cowardly run every time Cena came after him, the crowd booed cena as usual...12 time champion now...what a disappointment. That title doesn't mean anything anymore the way they just hand it to someone who already won it 10 times already.
- Triple H Def. CM Punk OMG this was a fucken disaster, all these interferences with Nash, Miz and R-truth, lack of weapon use, besides a chair and sledge hammer,and the lame ass finish, and what bothered me even more was HHH over dominating Punk almost through out the match. It felt like I was watching a TNA Impact show..now that's sad.
It's a good thing I wasn't too hyped about this PPV besides Henry winning the title, the main event, Cena winning..AGAIN, Beth losing in her hometown to a whore just killed it for me. this PPV was shit.
I agree with Zeroz. The only good thing that happened was Henry winning the title. Imo, how the wwe still has a fanbase is amazing. You can literally tell how every rivalry, and story is gonna go now. Got that off my chest. Whew.