Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o

Authors Notes:
Finally I finish Central Fiction' s Hud! This time I use Add004 addon to work with common1.cns and fightfx archives. With this I can made animations with multiple layers, combo messages and sounds, posibilities to tag mode, etc. Lifebars work with 1280x720 resolution and are made only for mugen 1.1. All 3 modes (Single, Simul and Turns) have his owns lifebar animations and this time turns mode have anims and sounds until round 9, and the better part it´s that lifebars, Hd fx effects included and sounds weigh only less than 40mb, being able to play them in any Pc, always that supports openGl, sure. I hope your comments and  if someone found some bug just tell me and I will try to fix it,  I hope you like them, there are tons of work on them. See you.

-Single Mode
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 2bJHmvG

More Images:
-Simul Mode
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) YKafG42

-Turns Mode
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) TFjdzcB
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) QDWYTOG

-Screen Animations:
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) Y0dWSYK BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) ELKANyo
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) FzTQ84L BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) SDQjDMj
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) W97qgOS

Installation/Setup Notes:
NOTES:
1-You need to patch your chars with the add004pie, if not you can´t see anything, remember don´t forget this step!
2-For unknown reason 9000,0 portrait shows on screen, to resolve this it´s very easy, go at end of .air archive of your chars and change the number 9000,0 for anything that it´s not use on lifebars (9000,6-9000,7-9000,8), for example 9000,10

ORIGINAL:
; as characters face / portrait ; ??????????
[begin action 909002]
9000,0,0,0,-1

CHANGED:
; as characters face / portrait ; ??????????
[begin action 909002]
9000,10,0,0,-1

CREDITS:
-Shiyo Kakuge, for his amazing job with the Add004 files, and open sourece! Thank you very much!
-RNNN_ sprite and sound rips.
-The people that help me in the project, this is dedicated for yours.
-Arc System Works for create the game.
-All the people that continues playing mugen.

Downloads
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you can find all templates for create your lifebar portraits and over 200 portraits for single mode lifebar.

Last edited by Vermilion Spy on Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) OjtZ7W5
Sweet, love me some BB. pirate

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Lifebar was updated 14.01.20. See notes below

Authors Notes:
This is the Hud that needs more updates, and now is the time for this!
The Wheel Of Fate anim It has been modified with an increase in duration, new emblems and scale of one of the animations that I skipped the first time. Other small details have also been corrected.

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) ZoGjIjb
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) WnQh5J9
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) Ksr0zi2

The rebel animation only have a change in the animation of the two black bands.. this time it's easy!!!

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) PhUFtBH
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) KFTXLzI

Easy too for Action, only I need to add a background and little changes in transparecies.

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) ABmS0RY

Finish animation have lots of changes! It's the same that I use in the screenpack but this time in it's original place.

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) NKNfauQ
BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) RWiNy1y

And Win animation it's the same, only I change the transparency of the background.

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) QGh49e0

BlazeBlue Central Fiction Lifebars & Portrait template By GaziraAgain Updated (14.01.20) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum