Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread on Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:55 pm

G

G

The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread OjtZ7W5
Not UK rap (Scxrlxrd is) but i've been into some new rap, pretty hardcore shit for the most part IMO, just to name a few:

Blvc Svnd
Ghostmane
Pouya
$uicideboys
Gizmo
Swerzie
Bill Saber
Fukkit
Zotiyac
Scxrlxrd

Really dig these guys right now. Ghostmane is coming out with a new EP soon (a joint project with Getter)

I'll post my top 5 rn.

Saber's got some weird ass videos. Really dig this song right now, sounds great in my car lmao.
Spoiler:

Blvc Svnd & Gizmo are prob my favs of them all right now, idk why his voice just gets to me.
Spoiler:

Swerzie just kills this IMO.
Spoiler:

I love pretty much everything Ghostmane does. Innovative rap IMO.
Spoiler:

This guy is actually from the UK and I really dig him.
Spoiler:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

2default Re: The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Since you mentioned Ghostmane, cant not first say: RIP lil peep

The Wavy/Underground Rap/Hip Hop Thread 49a00b

I pretty much mess with everyone you just listed there - Blvc Svnd, Ghostmane, Pouya & $uicideboys I been into since about 2014. Gizmo I haven't heard much of - I'm gunna go check him out - thx for that!

On the same tip as Suicide/Ghostmane:

GVLLOW

Killstation

On the more Wavy yung Lean/Vapor-Trap side of things:

Tah Shai

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum