- Authors Notes:
- There are a loooooot of improvements from the june release, timings, sprites, ect..
I've added 3 different stances based on the distance, + the crouching sf3style one , and fixed the focus attack problem.
I've added a loooot of new moves, and improved the old ones. The main style is again tekken-ish.
Designed to be played on Mugen 1.0 or Mugen 1.1
What you have:
- A.I. by me (based on Jadeeye's one- thanks for the help)
- 230 palettes (i think i've added every original color possible, and every palette for dw sagat i found on the net, + much more custom colors);
- since it's based on DW style, you'll find max mode and not custom combo.
- variuos styles included, but it's more similar to a tekken-style combo system.
- since i'm not a code master, you'll find this project coding far from perfect, please be patient.. :) :)
A special thanks to @Trololo, he helped me a looooot of times in these months, without him this sagat wouldn't be as it is. MANY, MANY THANKS! :) :)
what's left to do.
add upper medium stance.
add upper crouching stance.
fix lev.3 super tiger avalache (there are still some bugs, hard to find the free time /will to).
Upgrade A.I. and include the new moves combo (this is more ore less the same of the june release).
Adding more different sounds from other games.
- Electbyte (Creators of Mugen)
- VirtuallTeck (creators of Fighter Factory)
- Divinewolf = For great char which I used as base for my one.
- every sagat author out there, i took something from every sagat i found: dw, Odb718, sepp, chuchoryu, zamtong, o ilusionista, Infinite/dragoon316, fido, memo, felicity, trololo, varo hades, byakko, zion(m.t.m) etc. etc.
- aldo, leon, meldo, s jetstream for their palettes.
- trololo, Odb718, chuchoryu, emphawk, Alexsin, memo for their help, support, and suggestion on forum and on youtube.
- All those who accompanied the project in the forums MFG even with only a single post or reply, all without exception.
- Surely i'm forgetting someone, let me know if i forgot to credit some of you, i'll upgrade this post.
enjoy, and all feedbacks are more than appreciated. ;) ;)