-Nice borrowing. Not only the sun, but the water too.
-My opinion about the sun still remains.
LOL I'll probably add a replacement, if Gen and Watta's alright with it.
-The right bushes have black edges.
The ones on the upper right? Yeah, took those out. Looks waaaaaay better without them.
-The players shadows are overlapping the bottom pipes, which creates an odd perspective.
-The railing should have a silhouette shadow on the floor. It looks strange without it.
Layerno = 1 might fix this.
-The floor could use a nice parallax.
Watta! DO THIS! >:[
Here comes my feedback.
- The mech came from the game Armored Core, while "Zeon" came from Mobile Suit Gundam. The nerd inside me is raging right now. Also, I don't really like how the Mech looks. Maybe we could replace it with a destroyed one on the middle of the lake. All broken with smoke and shit.
- The BGM, listen to it until the end. There's something wrong.
- Alp provided a retro-ish BGM a long time ago. I think we should include it.
- The birds and the leaves look really weird. The leaves look clashy, and I think the petals from Tengoku would look much better in this stage if it's recolored. As for the birds, I think we could replace it with a jet that's going into the distance. I could make that.
- I edited the stage a bit. Should I send it to you guys?