Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my cvs3 screenpack (^__^)

+2
G
kusanagi123
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:09 am

kusanagi123

my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

hello everyone im new to this forum and i just want to post up my screenpack that i have been working on its a CVS3(i know its not the greatest but i did try my best on it) umm any feed back is welcomed thx for your time and here is the link hope you enjoy it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (im still looking to see if i can update it or make it better in anyway so if i do change something i will repost later on the pdated version of it thx again (^__^)b)

Ttile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](the background brightens and darkens)
options
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
char select
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.](for the char select the 9000,1 portraits go in th eblack spot in the middle i made it so instead of just regular portraits you put char sprites i used chun li as an example you guys are free to use the ones you (^__^))
VS screen

2my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 am

G

G

my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

There's some things wrong here.

There's a lot of conflicting graphics, they're quite randomly placed and don't really resemble CVS. I mean, if you used a similar art style for your renders it'd work out better.

The title is very dull, there's nothing going on and the renders are awkwardly placed on top of random effects. Besides that the render themselves are poorly cut. Every part of the SP is completely different and it's all clashy. Nothing is similar.

You're using default boxes for the select they're clashed. Your background's are color lossed and poorly used. There's loss in the options screen, and select screen very noticeably.

The Vs. Screen is random, it doesn't fit. The fire's lossy and the VS symbol is SVC which makes no sense at all.

The renders need LOTS of work. So does the SP and Font use.

And try to throw your pics in a spoiler so it doesn't make the thread unneccessarily large.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

3my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:47 am

kusanagi123

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

i appreciate you commenting thx you for taking the tie to reply and um i wasn't aiming for classic cvs look i was aiming for something new and this is what im releasing for now i left the default boxes because i like them but i was debating on changing them

4my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:51 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

I understand you're going for a new look, that doesn't change the fact that it's a bit conflicting. It could just use some better cuts and better blending with a similar theme in all the modes. It's a nice concept it just needs the right amount of work put into it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

5my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 am

kusanagi123

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

oh thats why im a keep working on it just decided to drop this for now (^__^) and get some good/bad feed just wanna see what people think if they like at all right now or if they completely dislike it the renders for the VS screen they loss color i know but i just left them their to use as an example to show how it would look well tbh most of this is an example n something for people to see for now

6my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:38 am

xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)

xX-Nero-Xx (Retired)

my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank

I was just wondering did you photoshop mai ass cause i know her ass isnt that big

In July 2021 I retired from Teh Mugenz
http://neroarchives.webs.com/

7my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:01 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)

Judging by the looks of the screen shots. This could turn out to be a pretty decent concept. I agree with Gl, just pm me for help. I don't mind helping you out. study

8my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:30 pm

kusanagi123

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

@xX-nero-Xx lol naw her ass is not photoshop i wouldn't change a char personal trait like that
@grayfox thx i think i will do that because there are somethings i do need help with

9my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Jazz Jam Jizzle

Jazz Jam Jizzle

Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

My tip to you is start small dude. Don't try to go for something too ambitious and first learn on rendering images and how to avoid colorloss on the sprites. Also I recommend using a small screenpack resolution. Good luck.

10my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Dncelestinx96

Dncelestinx96

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

its so sexy

Your signature is way too large.

11my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Empty Re: my cvs3 screenpack (^__^) Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm

kusanagi123

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

@litium im not new to mugen i actually been doing it for a while but i was just never to good at it i would spend alot of time on a screenpack n it would bearly comeout decent but i love mugen so much that i keep at it no matter what but as i stated on top this is isn't final this was only for right now i will making changes and fixing things that need to be fixed i will be updating this :D
@dncelestinx96 thx im glad you like it XD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum