- Use the appropriate message icon that relates to your topic when posting - IE "Stage" "Character" "Screenpack"
- Name and date your release topic correctly and clearly.
example: "Kingdom hearts II stage" by "The Mugen Author" (Release date 12.25.20)
- ALWAYS provide embedded screenshot links or youtube video links. We have tutorials on posting and embedding here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Provide as much information as possible about your creation. If it is an edit of existing content, clearly explain that.
If the stage/SP/character is based off an existing char/game, and uses sprites/resources from said games, explain that clearly also.
Example: "This is my Street Fighter 5 Championship Edition screenpack I made using sprites and video captures from the Steam version of SF5"
Mugen version : 1.1
File size: 400MB
- We have zero tolerance for thieving or warehousing. If it is not your creation, then clearly state the author etc.
- Do not release something more than once, if you released it once don't release it again or post the same thing multiple times on our site.
- Don't necrobump, or revive old topics, it causes headaches. People will think it's new when it is actually quite old.
- Then last but not least, take feedback like a man. We are VERY critical and honest on this forum when it comes to feedback.
This is how we have maintained a high standard of quality you will not find on any other mugen mainstream forum we can guarantee.