Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best game youve ever played

+7
Melchior M. Philips
GodzillaKingofMonste
Blind
TwiliPhoenix0402
-Metal SK-
da_linkwent
Susano-o
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The best game youve ever played Empty The best game youve ever played Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Susano-o

Susano-o

The best game youve ever played 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

what is the best game you ever played? pretty simple.

ill start. the Kingdom Hearts Saga. The story is amazing and will be hard to follow if you never played the first part.

Story 10/10
Graphics 10/10
RPG elements unique and awesome

I will never give up on this game :P

http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

2The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:47 pm

da_linkwent

da_linkwent

The best game youve ever played 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Well series wise i would say the GTA series is the best for me, for some reason i never get bored with the series. Best game is a hard choice though, i guess i would say maybe GTA San Andreas and Shadow of the Colossus. I never played a lot of the Kingdom Hearts game (only played a little bit of it at my fam's house) but it does look interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The best game youve ever played DontMessWithTheBlackRanger
https://www.youtube.com/icandigit17

3The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 pm

-Metal SK-

-Metal SK-

The best game youve ever played 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Super Soldier (Silver)
Obtained The Highest Tier 2 Warrior Class Rank
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Well my best game I ever played is probably, Soul Calibur 4, it's an amazing game.
The reason why I enjoy it so much is because there is so much things to unlock and missions.
I wish they added trophies though

Last edited by -Metal SK- on Wed May 25, 2022 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

4The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

TwiliPhoenix0402

TwiliPhoenix0402

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Deadly Pen Pusher (Bronze)
Created 10 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)

Kind of tough for me. Series wise would be Final Fantasy or Devil May Cry. The best game to me is Shadow of the Colossus. Nothing beats the feeling of scaling those giant monsters and stabbing them in the head and watching all that yoke juice gush out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The best game youve ever played Pbucket
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."

5The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Blind

Blind

The best game youve ever played GlDVwFc
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Best game I have ever played ? hmmm hard to say Im sure I cant chose one best so I will chose one best from each genre. best FPS I played is Half Life 2 its just magic, RTS - Dawn of War II, it's the same old Dawn of War just with better graphics nothing much to add, Sports game - 2k10 nba just amazing game it has everything, racing game - GRID just excelent game graphics/gameplay/audio, Fighting game - Tekken 5/DR duuuuh its tekken, RPG - Diablo 2 it just wins : P, MultiPlayer - CS 1.6 old but still Im enjoying like a little kido.

6The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am

GodzillaKingofMonste

GodzillaKingofMonste

Newsboy (Stone)
Created 5 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

OH MAN this is like choosing your favorite child....hurm this is an impossible question LOL

7The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 am

Melchior M. Philips

Melchior M. Philips

Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

The World Ends With You for me.

Story 11/10
Originality 12/10
Awesomeness 30826/10

that basically sums it up. A must-have for every DS owner.

The best game youve ever played Catgz%20copy
Visit My Website: http://melchiormphilips.com
http://www.melchiormphilips.com

8The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:16 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

Fletch, The Angry Black

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Def Jam Fight 4 NY
Madden series
SSX on tour

The best game youve ever played Manfuckasignature
Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
https://www.youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

9The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:49 am

Susano-o

Susano-o

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

good choices. i want TWEWY. Ive heard its pretty good. when i get it ima turn into a junkie of the game lol.
Def Jam FFNY is badass due to all the ways of hurting yur opponent.
SFIV FTW.
FF FTW. ive yet to play shadows of the colossus. i heard its good though.
GTA SA FTW.

good choices guys.

The best game youve ever played AyumiFANFTW
http://newagemugen.forumotion.com/forum.htm

10The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:36 pm

G

G

The best game youve ever played OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Definitely Diablo 2, GTA San Andreas, No more Heroes was very worth the while, Madworld is fun although I never finished it, and of course I love the resident evil/Devil may cry series, from DMC I prefer 3 Dante's awakening, from RE most likely 2.

The best game youve ever played XqZWtLC
https://www.newagemugen.com/

11The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

Blind

Blind

The best game youve ever played GlDVwFc
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

diablo 2 ? ure my homie lil bro

12The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:56 pm

Hollywood Hogan

Hollywood Hogan

★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

can't pick just one so i'll go by genre.
Fighting: MVC2. This one is by far the best of the Vs. series in terms of content. I can't say so much for the music choice, but everything else is solid.
RTS: Mechwarrior 2. I haven't played many RTS games, but this one is a solid one.
Sports: UFC 2009 Undisputed. This is by far the best sports game i've played. The visuals are crisp, and the game plays smoothly
Extreme Sports: Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. This is where the series shined for the last time. After this, the games became total crap and stopped being fun IMHO.
Rhythm: DJ Hero. This is the most innovative game I've played in a long time. I've never had more fun playing a rhythm game.

The best game youve ever played Jgqnvk
credit to Yzan for the sig, Dfer32 for the pic.
Thx Yzan!

13The best game youve ever played Empty Re: The best game youve ever played Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:53 pm

chris

chris

The best game youve ever played Wcz4RWt
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Bronze)
Liked 5 Forum posts

I really like the DMC series, and the Gothic style fascinates me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum